UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lrsec Party - Dog Of The Year - Wiggle!

ReikiAnge

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy I feel guilty to say I caught your private one to one moment with Wiggle out the corner of my eye, it gave me goosebumps and I thought - Wiggle is home. :wub: :GroupHug:

Didn't we say before - those special furry babies cross our paths when we least expect it and things are often meant to be. Wiggle will heal your heart. Looking at him today and the transformation he has made, the wiggly Wiggle did a little healing on my heart too! :wub:

Edited by Amanda Jvv

Wendy I feel guilty to say I caught your private one to one moment with Wiggle out the corner of my eye, it gave me goosebumps and I thought - Wiggle is home. :wub: :GroupHug:

Didn't we say before - those special furry babies cross our paths when we least expect it and things are often meant to be. Wiggle will heal your heart. Looking at him today and the transformation he has made, the wiggly Wiggle did a little healing on my heart too! :wub:

Amanda that is such a lovely thing to say :flowers:

:mecry: :wub: :mecry: I'm off again!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome home Wiggle - it's no suprise but lovely to hear!

But please take credit for Wiggle being the gorgeous, fun-loving boy that he is now! Sure enough, pretty much all of us on this forum would go the extra mile for a dog with a skin condition. The difference is, that the people who had Wiggle before didn't do that, they made his life a misery and it was LRSEC and you who turned his life around and made him into the happy healthy boy that he is now. Respect!! :flowers: :flowers:

Can't say it any better.