UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jelly Babies, Which Colour And Now Do You Eat It

yena

Sat eating a packet of Jelly Babies at the weekend Haribo, really yummy and I thought which colour does everybody like and now does everybody eat them.

Me, I like the black ones

I bite of their legs, followed by each arm, I hold it by the head so I can eat the outer coating on the body, than eat the jelly body, than I pop the head in my mouth. :D

Much as I'd love to I don't eat them as they have gelatine in them (I keep checking...one day sweetie manufacturers will learn!!! :rolleyes: )..the day I found out the co-op had jelly beans without gelatine in was a celebration, mind I'll never eat them again cos I ate 3 packets and threw up for England!! Glutton..who me???? :laugh:

Much as I'd love to I don't eat them as they have gelatine in them (I keep checking...one day sweetie manufacturers will learn!!! :rolleyes: )

Same here. I do miss Jelly Babies. And fizzy cola bottles :happy:

Tesco do some American Hard Gums that are veggie and they are jelly baby colours :)

Much as I'd love to I don't eat them as they have gelatine in them (I keep checking...one day sweetie manufacturers will learn!!! :rolleyes: )..the day I found out the co-op had jelly beans without gelatine in was a celebration, mind I'll never eat them again cos I ate 3 packets and threw up for England!! Glutton..who me???? :laugh:

Me too with the gelatine, I used to like jelly babies, I always bit the head off first.