UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Himself Aka Brummie Has Gone To The Bridge.

Kathyw

I kept hearing Himself bark. He had a few different noises for different demands and I have heard them all since Himself went to the Bridge.

However one particular noise kept happening and it made me upset as you usually only hear the odd one or two.

I just heard it again and found out it's a dog just moved in the bungalows behind us. He/she must be small and elderly as it is a feeble bark but at least I know it's not Himself trying to get my attention so hopefully Himself is at the Bridge re-united with his original owner and having fun.

We miss his presence so very much - it's so quiet here and I can do anything I want without having to wait till Himself falls asleep and I miss making all the little meals during the day - Elsa and CB free feed so I just have to top up their bowls.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on the board for a while, so sorry this is very belated, but we were so sorry to read about Brummie.

These oldies break our hearts but life would be so dull if we didn't have them in it, even for just a little while wouldn't you say! :GroupHug:

Thinking of you

Windy and Teddy