UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bonnie Our Neo

halfpenny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are back from the vets..

They still want an x ray to determine exactly how far things have gone to determine the correct pain killers for her. But they have said we can take her in from the outside to the basement so no scarey stairs and she doesn't need to be in a crate she will bein the staff kitchen with the girls till they knock her out. |They wont reverse her until we are there to be with her so I feel happier about letting them do it.

Our vets are brilliant so so adaptable to our needs............I travel 30 miles to them and when things are fine I feel it is so far away until something like thsi happens and I cant envisage getting the same treatment with someone else.

So Bonnie is booked in for Wednesday until then its Metacalm so we shall see what the recommendation for pain relief is after that.

Love Edith Bonnie and the rest of the gang

Well we are back from the vets and our worst fears have been confirmed.

The Bone tumour is the whole length of the femur and the secondary's in the lung are extensive.

The vet is trying to source a human drug specifically for Bone Cancer pain as there is nothing specific on the vets side apparently.

We are talking days or weeks but not months and having seen the x raysI would agree.

So my girl will be spoiled rotten until her quality of life starts to go then she will cross Rainbow Bridge with all the love in the world surrounding her. wub.gif

Well we are back from the vets and our worst fears have been confirmed.

The Bone tumour is the whole length of the femur and the secondary's in the lung are extensive.

The vet is trying to source a human drug specifically for Bone Cancer pain as there is nothing specific on the vets side apparently.

We are talking days or weeks but not months and having seen the x raysI would agree.

So my girl will be spoiled rotten until her quality of life starts to go then she will cross Rainbow Bridge with all the love in the world surrounding her. wub.gif

I'm so very very sorry for you that the news was not good... :mecry: :mecry:

I wish you as many happy days as possible with your beautiful girl and strength and courage for when you have to make that final date :GroupHug: