UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bonnie Our Neo

halfpenny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update

Vet called us to say start her on tramadol 200mgm slow release at night + Metacalm in the morning and see where we go from there.......here's hoping

The other drug she had been thinking of way biophosphates but because things are so far advanced she and I feel it wouldn't be appropriate as the side effects are quite gross..

So we wait and see and adjust the dose accordingly.......

Thank you all forall your help and support you have no idea how much it means to all of us

Morning,

It looks like things are gathering pace here unfortunately, Bonnie is finding difficulty sitting not because of pain but where the tumour is its displacing part of her pelvis and spine to so the mechanics of sitting are becoming more difficult. Looks like we are going to have to make that descision sooner rather than later. We are taking her down to the Caravan by the sea just Mum Dad and Bonnie for some real spoiling, she coped really well when we took her before and loved being the one and only for a wee while. I have bought her a memory foam bed and thats seems to help when she gets down.

Onward to the next few days and dread of the days after that.

Thank you again so much for the out pouring of love I cant tell you how much it means to me....

Love

Edith and the gang of 5 :GroupHug: