UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Welcome To The Weber Household .......

Jacobean

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, but whenever you have written about Scooby he has reminded me so much of a wonderful jack russell I had until a few years ago. Their characters seem so alike, and I've always had a soft spot for Scooby because of it. Anyway, today I came across a photo of my boy Scottie, taken when he was about 13 years old. I'd like to share it with you and wish you every happiness with Scooby.

30ebe9d9.jpg

Aw Scottie :wub: :GroupHug: Thanks for sharing. :GroupHug:

JRT's are one of my fave breeds. My first JRT was my beloved Jake who adored everyone and other dogs so this little fella is different. I have wanted a female JRT for a long while but there you go. :laugh: I will hold out and have a female Spinone. Obviously not for a while as we need to settle this little fella in.

Thanks for the lovely comments and yes he does go with some of the furniture. He pulls the throws down every night and makes himself a nest while I'm sat watching the tv. If something isn't going right he will also pull them off in a tantrum and throw them on the floor. :rolleyes: He's having less of them now he's used to our routines and is getting used to living indoors. It's been like having a pup around at times. He is a real little character.