UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Spare A Thought For Dougal As He Makes His Way Over The Bridge

wiccaweys

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too shocked earlier to reply properly :(

I can't put into words how sorry I am, Dee. Dougal was so special to you I just wish I'd got the chance to meet him :wub: Dougal has passed over to the Bridge knowing how much you loved him and he's found Buster again so they can watch over you together :GroupHug:

Sleep peacefully Dougal :lily:

I think my heart will break.

Thank you so much for your messages and texts.

I never expected to lose Dougal. He was a star, and I always said that he lived only to make people happy. He'd had a heart murmer since he was young, but only needed it managed in the last 2 years or so. He developed a cough we thought was just infection and it was being treated but tonight I could tell something was very very wrong.

I got him to the vet just in time. He wanted to go and I couldn't keep him here for me, so I told him to go and meet Buster at the Bridge, and he slipped away peacefully with me holding him.

Dougal mate, you were loved by all and you mended my heart and Buster's when you arrived, and you'll never ever be replaced in that heart of mine. I miss you, it won't be the same without you, peanut.

Sleep tight Doughnut, wait for me at the Bridge, and keep Buster in line for me. I'm glad you had him and Smirnoff to meet you, and Tanzi too. All friends back together again.

:wub: :mecry: :wub:

I think my heart will break.

Thank you so much for your messages and texts.

I never expected to lose Dougal. He was a star, and I always said that he lived only to make people happy. He'd had a heart murmer since he was young, but only needed it managed in the last 2 years or so. He developed a cough we thought was just infection and it was being treated but tonight I could tell something was very very wrong.

I got him to the vet just in time. He wanted to go and I couldn't keep him here for me, so I told him to go and meet Buster at the Bridge, and he slipped away peacefully with me holding him.

Dougal mate, you were loved by all and you mended my heart and Buster's when you arrived, and you'll never ever be replaced in that heart of mine. I miss you, it won't be the same without you, peanut.

Sleep tight Doughnut, wait for me at the Bridge, and keep Buster in line for me. I'm glad you had him and Smirnoff to meet you, and Tanzi too. All friends back together again.

:wub: :mecry: :wub:

Dee :GroupHug: