UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Homecoming Vena Bena

elricc

Thank you, madame is eating well, toad in the hole, ham, shepherds pie for tea, chicken breasts. She is reclining on her bed, looking very pleased with herself and gently farting.

We saved the fishsticks (her favourite) for tommorow, I think the combination could have been disastrous.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, madame is eating well, toad in the hole, ham, shepherds pie for tea, chicken breasts. She is reclining on her bed, looking very pleased with herself and gently farting.

We saved the fishsticks (her favourite) for tommorow, I think the combination could have been disastrous.

No wonder she luffs living with you so much :wub: :D

Happy homecoming day Vena

Will you stop trying to take my picture and roll out more food, I am wasting away

2006_02242ndanniv0002.jpg

I mean it

2006_02242ndanniv0003.jpg

Come on where's the food, Josh isn't having mine

2006_02242ndanniv0004.jpg

I am turning my back until more food arrives, look at Alfie he has had enough I'll have his

2006_02242ndanniv0005.jpg

Peggy is full

2006_02242ndanniv0006.jpg

Aren't I beautiful

2006_02242ndanniv0008.jpg

Benj likes to get in on everything, and Riley is sparko after stuffing his face

2006_02242ndanniv0007.jpg

Vena wouldn't eat if I had the camera in my hand

Edited by elricc

Happy Homecoming Vena Bena. Such a beauty.

I laughed at the curtain photo but welled up when I saw the one with Vena cuddled up to you and your hair on her muzzle - pure love.

What a journey you have all been on and you were kind enough to let us share some of that journey.

I have said this before and I'll say it again - if I come back as a doglet - I will make my way to your house - no other will do.

HAPPY HAPPY HOMECOMING DAY BEAUTIFUL VENA!!! :flowers: :partytime: :flowers:

Like others have already said: what a massive roller coaster have you both been on! But it looks like it's calmed down now for quite a while and Vena knows that she has found heaven on earth :wub:

WELL DONE to Vena for finding you and to you all for giving this girl more than she could ever have dreamt of! :flowers: :flowers: