UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shayla Is Home

Going to the dogs

Some of you know the story of Shayla

Well she is now in her final (and at least her seventh) home - with me.

Here are some pics taken this afternoon in the drizzle

Shayla looking shy

shaylasmile-1.jpg

Having fun with a ball

shaylamischief.jpg

With the whole crew

15outof15one.jpg

15outof15two.jpg

It's daft having 15 dogs but they are happy, harmonious and well-behaved (because they are always tired) and so it seems to work. :rolleyes:

I take my hat off to you, Wendy - 15 :laugh:

Delighted that Shayla is staying with you but how the hell did she end up in 7 homes? :mecry: I know about 3, 4 if you count yours. Good grief :( Good luck beautiful girl, I hope your life is on the up at last :wub:

I take my hat off to you, Wendy - 15 :laugh:

Delighted that Shayla is staying with you but how the hell did she end up in 7 homes? :mecry: I know about 3, 4 if you count yours. Good grief :( Good luck beautiful girl, I hope your life is on the up at last :wub:

Her first home - who dumped her (of course she could have been passed around before that)

Limerick Animal Welfare

Aly who nursed her back to health

Cruella and her sidekick

Llanelli Dogs Home

Her latest home in Ammanford

Here with me

:mecry:

It's amazing that she's such a nice girl still. :wub:

Good lord, I'd followed part of Shayla's story when she first went missing, but I'd no idea she'd ended up going through so much after that :mecry:

I'm so very glad she's with you and your wonderful pack, Wendy, and is safe forever now :flowers:

wendy-with respect you are a complete lunatic-which considering you own hounds-is no bad thing!

im so pleased to see he safe and sound with you

fee

for the record as a mental health professional-this is a medical diagnosis not an opinion :biggrin:

wendy-with respect you are a complete lunatic-which considering you own hounds-is no bad thing!

im so pleased to see he safe and sound with you

fee

for the record as a mental health professional-this is a medical diagnosis not an opinion :biggrin:

Please don't have me carted away until I have outlived this lot. We might be mad but we are jolly with it :)

:wub: :wub: Yay!!!! So pleased she's staying with you :wub:

...we're down to just 9 hounds now.... :huh:

Most of mine are 10 plus. And the oldest is 18 - so we won't be at 15 for very long :mecry: It's do-able for the moment. They are all insured and I'm still earning and my daughter works from home and keeps them company.

It's going to have to work.

Thank goodness they all love each other :wub: