UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stupid Act Of The Day

tegk68

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mine but must bi the biggest stupid act of all time.

The person (in the publishing compamy) who sent the entire contents of jamie olivers new book on a word document to a friend who then sent it all over the place, I got it and have sent it on - let me know your addy..................................

I bet that poor person is very very sorry now. :laugh:

Edited by Kathyw

Going to the village to buy sardines and then driving straight on towards Aberaeron instead of going to the farm where I am trying to catch pooseykats. :rolleyes: I seem to know what I'm doing today, but obviously not where I am doing it.

Buying two types of tempting greenery for a poorly rabbit, then leaving them under the desk about 20 miles from here.

I have phoned and told the people in the office to find the bag and take the veg home, rather than it rot for two weeks before I next go and work there.

Not mine but must bi the biggest stupid act of all time.

The person (in the publishing compamy) who sent the entire contents of jamie olivers new book on a word document to a friend who then sent it all over the place, I got it and have sent it on - let me know your addy..................................

I bet that poor person is very very sorry now. :laugh:

I think that was a fake though Kathy if I remember correctly.

Helen I did the same as you but with a bottle of honey & mustard salad dressing (low fat cos of course that makes it all ok :rolleyes: ) It stank in my kitchen for about 3 days.

I think that was a fake though Kathy if I remember correctly.

Helen I did the same as you but with a bottle of honey & mustard salad dressing (low fat cos of course that makes it all ok :rolleyes: ) It stank in my kitchen for about 3 days.

Tis not a fake - tis the whole book - index and recipes.