UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send Good Thoughts To Milly

yena

I can't believe it's happening again, another of my loved dogs isn't well. First it was Yena who started been poorly earlier this year, who sadly will be finding her way to Rainbow Bridge, long before it's her time. Than Tillee who sadly had to have her eyes removed and now Milly is poorly. My poor little Milly, isn't very well, sadly I think it might be her time for her to make her way to Rainbow Bridge. I'm devastated I knew one day this would happen she is over 15 years old after all, but you never expect it when it happens. I will not put her though the pain of operations or medication that will only prolong her live for a certain length of time, so I have to wait and see, whether my little beautiful girl pulls though or not. :mecry: :mecry: So please send loads of good and healing thoughts for my Milly.

I am very sorry you have had such a bad time lately. I really hope they are all with you for some time to come.We all know you will do the right thing for your beloved dogs. Lots of :GroupHug: for you all and thinking of you

Barbara

Thank you all for your kind thoughts :flowers: Milly seems to be a bit better this morning, she was even standing up when I came downstairs and went out for a wee. She's stopped been sick, but I still can't get her to eat, tired chicken which is the food she loves the most. Does anybody know of any tempting foods she might eat :D