UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shooby

elricc

My poor Shoobs is very poorly, he has a racing heart, infection and his liver enzymes have gone off the scale, looking at the results I agree with my vet that they point to a liver tumour. So he is off to the vets on Monday for an ultrasound which if a tumour is found he won't be woken up from. He has had a very hard life before he came here, he is not one to want a cuddle etc so he needs to leave us with dignity.

When he arrived vet said he weighed 11kg, he had lungworm and fleas

This is the same stool, he was 9 when he arrived and is now 13

Img0144.jpg

after 3 months he just grew

Img0403.jpg

He came to us for a quiet corner, but quickly prooved that there was a huge amount of life in him, he was very unaware of social etiquette and had quite a few run in s with the dogs here before he settled. He is our grumpy old man, who growls when we squeeze him and barks at anyone that plays.

He came to us at 9 yrs old and prooved that older dogs can adapt to any situation.

Shoobs we loves you loads and hope against hope that you don't have this, but it is very unlikely.

So Shoob the tube, the smelliest dog in christendom, we really are hoping and would like everryone to hope to.

Edited by elricc

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic