UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend .....

Natalie34

We're going to cook our own because we're veggies and I'm a fussy eater! We've got a little barbecue that only fits a little bit of food at a time, so just doing our own will take quite a while!

So, in summary, we're being anti-social on the food front! :laugh:

I have already packed a bottle of tequila and a bottle of vodka though and they are for sharing! :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are bringing gas bbq and a couple of disposable. Burgers, sausages, chicken I think, rolls, onions, relishes. and of course................BOOZE........probably beer, cider and wine.

We have serviettes and straws...do we need 'owt else?

I just read that as

A couple of disposable burgers :rolleyes:

I've no idea what I'm doing :wacko: However, I am doing what Cindy tells me :laugh:

That would be like the blind guiding the blind

:biglaugh:

Anyway sorry folks that there hasn't been a list this time but I have been flat out working away from home and only got home last night. I have packed/shopped and gathered nothing yet :wacko:

But as it is tradition to have a cocktail bar, Wendbert and I have been doing a quick run down and there will be cocktails :bigsmiley: Maybe everyone could make a little contribution per cocktail towards the cost of booze etc. (maybe something like 30pence a go or so) The booze/mixers/books/cocktail shakers and 2 cocktail mixers will be at the ready tomorrow.

@Cher: I am also bringing the bottle of Tia Maria you donated from the last camping trip cocktail bar that wasn't used in whole :D

Viva las Cotwolds.....

Edited by staffymad

I've already gone and got some rum, Baileys and ginger beer as a mixer.

We also have about half a bottle of Martini and a FULL bottle of Cassis which I am bringing in the hope someone else will drink the damn stuff, because I can't stand it. I don't know why Mark buys it, he doesn't drink it either!

I've already gone and got some rum, Baileys and ginger beer as a mixer.

We also have about half a bottle of Martini and a FULL bottle of Cassis which I am bringing in the hope someone else will drink the damn stuff, because I can't stand it. I don't know why Mark buys it, he doesn't drink it either!

I love cassis, makes ropy white wine drinkable :)

Well, we have arrived at the camp site and got settled in. Not met anyone yet, not had time. It is a lovely site and took Holly for a walk in the forest bit when we got here.

Going to have a cup of tea and nibbles and will go and say hello to other campers to see if they are with us.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Barbara