UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend .....

Natalie34

I cant wait for tomorrow. I reserved my pitch so I hope its still vacant. :) Caravan is packed and ready,we are leaving about 10.30 so should arrive around lunch time. I am bringing various booze bottles :) and if the cocktails are as lethal as last time I hope its not far to stagger to my bed!! :laugh: x

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranirottie, ypor pitch is waiting for you. We are on 70, you are on 72 and Chasta is between us.

We had a battle putting up the awning and gazebo as it is blowing half a gale, dry though, hope they are still there in the morning. :laugh:

Have just met doggielover and her dogs, now waiting to meet everyone else.

Barbara

:elefant: :elefant: I am so excited

and jealous of todays campers

. I want to be camping. Today at working is drrrraaaaaaaaaaggggggginnnnnnnnnggggg! One more sleep :biggrin:

Are the pitches all allocated, as in we cant choose where we want to pitch? :unsure:

Ranirottie, ypor pitch is waiting for you. We are on 70, you are on 72 and Chasta is between us.

We had a battle putting up the awning and gazebo as it is blowing half a gale, dry though, hope they are still there in the morning. :laugh:

Have just met doggielover and her dogs, now waiting to meet everyone else.

Barbara

ooh sneaky barb, didn't know you had laptop with you too ...... :laugh:

we are on pitch 84 if anyone wants to say hi :)

I have also met the lovely JoT and company this afternoon too...

Ooh I wonder what my pitch number is and who i will be near. I have horrible feeling of turning up and them not having my booking.

Me too! I'll be turning up on my own late afternoon. Thankfully, I dont think it matters ho we end up next to, everyone seems friendly.