UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Meet .......

Wendbert

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're back from the vets :biggrin:

The full details are in Wiggle's blog, but the testing showed he is allergic to house dust mite, red clover, rye grass and forage mites :unsure:

Wiggle was very good while he was there:

day28_1.jpg

He is now sleeping off the sedative :wub:

Goodness how fortunate you have no carpets downstairs for house mites to live in, leather sofas for him to lie on and I'm pretty sure your grass doesn't have red clover or rye grass in it, and forage mites sound waaaaaaaay too horrid to dare to live in your home. You'd better keep him, just in case ;)

Goodness how fortunate you have no carpets downstairs for house mites to live in, leather sofas for him to lie on and I'm pretty sure your grass doesn't have red clover or rye grass in it, and forage mites sound waaaaaaaay too horrid to dare to live in your home. You'd better keep him, just in case ;)

Nice try :rolleyes: :laugh:

I didn't have a clue what forage mites were but apparently, its believed that they are present in pretty much all complete or dry dog foods :ohmy: They could be present in rice or other dry goods, but its basically any foodstuff that has been stored and the tiny weeny micro sized "things" can live there. Most dogs don't have a reaction to them, but Wiggle does :rolleyes:

And no, he's not allergic to ice cream, which I'm sure he is very relieved about :laugh: :wub: