UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Money Saving Fugees

Peachy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Register with http://www.petrolprices.com/ to check petrol/diesel prices in your area :flowers:

Ta Wendbertling - I registered yonks ago but forgot all about it!

For my 30th birthday my parents are buying me

a large slow cooker :rolleyes: to help produce many cheap and yummy meals :biggrin:

ooooh - having remembered about the Currys Clearance site that Madmerle told me about - are there any other similar ones?? I need to upgrade to a chest freezer at some point soon, or possibly another small freezer then the dogs have one of their own :rolleyes: and I know my 8yr old washing machine is getting past it.....

My words of wisdom are simple, it's only a bargain if you really need(ed) it in the first place.

Veg reduced to *can't not buy them prices* is still wasteful if it ends up in the bin!!

A shirt reduced in a sale from £40 to £10 is no good if it sits at the back of the wardrobe!!

You get the idea...... :)

ooooh - having remembered about the Currys Clearance site that Madmerle told me about - are there any other similar ones?? I need to upgrade to a chest freezer at some point soon, or possibly another small freezer then the dogs have one of their own :rolleyes: and I know my 8yr old washing machine is getting past it.....

I bought my fridge freezer from the Comet Auctions website. All shop soiled or returned goods. It clearly states any defects. My fridge freezer had a small dent on one side, but as that's the side up against a wall in the kitchen it didn't matter at all to me and I saved about £50 :biggrin:

Comet

Just said about this in RMF but am adding it here too.

Ordered some daily wear contact lenses from Daysoft for half the price I normally pay.They arrived today so pretty quickly and so far they are really comfortable and my vision is clear and I'm really impressed.I can't even tell I've got them in.

Daysoft lens site

Recommended on Moneysavingexpert.com

Just found an Argos clearance website but it didn't have many large items on it. http://www.argosclearance.co.uk/Scripts/Cl...sedAuctionURL=/