UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Shot In Mouth And Left

estweyn

Copied this off Pet Parliament site, disgrace :mecry:

RSPCA inspectors are asking for help to track down the culprit who shot a dog and left it to die an agonising death in an abandoned warehouse in Newark, Notts.

The appeal comes after reports of a man bragging about shooting a dog.

The dog, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier was discovered left in the warehouse, alive but with head injuries so serious it later had to be put down.

The RSPCA's Chris Shaw admitted that the dog would have gone through "sheer hell" before it's misery was ended by a vet.

A passer by heard the dog's cries and called for help.

It was later discovered by a vet that the dog had been shot in the mouth with a shotgun and enquiries revealed that a man was overhead 'bragging' about the estate on the Hawthorne Estate in Newark, Notts.

RSPCA inspector Chris Shaw: "This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. It was amazing that the dog was still alive, his injuries were so terrible.

"We can't understand why anyone would do this and then walk away, leaving the dog to suffer unimaginable pain and terror."

Anyone who can do that just doesn't fit any concept I have of what it is to be a human, can't even begin (or be bothered) to get my head around the mentality, or lack of it. Someone like that can only have bad things to look forward to in the future, I hope.

When they find him can I have just one hour alone with him please

:mad: :angry:

Poor baby, RIP little doggy :(

It only takes a second to pull a trigger :mad: :mad: :mad: Would entertain the thought of the barsteward anticipating his death for 59 minutes though - might miss a few times first before taking the final shot .....

Anyone who can do that just doesn't fit any concept I have of what it is to be a human, can't even begin (or be bothered) to get my head around the mentality, or lack of it. Someone like that can only have bad things to look forward to in the future, I hope.

Yes, I agree.

RIP little dog. :mecry:

It made me feel quite ill to think of that little dog alone and in pain for so long. I really think I could do time for these wicked people, sorry rephrase- morons. If there is such a thing as karma they will be in for a really rough time and deserve every second