UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts And Reiki Desperately Needed

BillyMalc

I've just spoken to Purrpuss, and her amazing little Cinders, who would betray her age by about 10 years, has had a stroke yesterday, and apparently it was a big one :( She's seen the vet, and if she's not progressed by tomorrow morning that dreadful final trip will have to be made :mecry: At the moment she's sat on her cushion and has had a little to drink, but refuses all food. This is a little girl who normally is known as a 'piranha in dog's clothes! I have asked Purrpuss if she would like me to post a thread for Cinders as she herself, understandably, wants to be with little Cinders rather than online, and she's said she'd like me to. So please please could you spare a few 'get well Cinders' thoughts for the little girl? And anyone who does reiki, would you be able to send a bit Cinders' way? Thank you :flowers:

The below picture was taken in Delamere Forest a few months ago. Cinders was doing a little 'biscuit dance' to get one of my biscuits. I've got about half a tin of them at the moment and I've promised Cinders that she can have them all if she pulls through :wub: :wub: :wub:

Delamere160208006.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending lots of Reiki and will put her on the Reiki lists this evening :flowers:

I really hope things improve for her very soon. When Sweetie had what we think were strokes - or the canine equivalent of - the vet recommended Arnica for her, so we gave her that four times a day. Don't know if that's an option for Cinders?