UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Doggie Do Milton Keynes Saturday / Sunday

ranirottie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you are drinking wine by yourself and not with ranger Bob ........ :laugh:

Not funny (stamps feet and nearly falls over) :laugh:

She's pining................only 12 months to go :laugh:

Well it may be 13 months coz they may move it to July - how will I cope :rolleyes:

I'm sure the bloke is the twin of the "shopkeeper" out of that cartoon Mr Ben coz believe me as if by magic he appears :laugh:

I have piccies :)

saturday

I believe this is Peachys gang?

MKdoggiedojune08006.jpg

the OC stall

MKdoggiedojune08007.jpg

Dogstar Stall with VIP guests (mrs Bejo and family)

MKdoggiedojune08009.jpg

a very happy mrs Bejo :laugh:

MKdoggiedojune08010.jpg

Ebbi the slightly famous rottie :wub:

MKdoggiedojune08015.jpg

Bob the dog!! (who was given away as a prize in a competition!.... maybe someone ought to teach these squirrels about responsible rehoming?! :laugh: )

MKdoggiedojune08016.jpg

a very pretty terv who is also a PAT-dog :wub:

MKdoggiedojune08018.jpg

Sunday

Martin and Lex chilling

MKdoggiedojune08DAYTWO016.jpg

Martin and Lex dipping their feet

MKdoggiedojune08DAYTWO033.jpg

gorgeous little Zoe with her rosette :wub:

zoebestrescue.jpg

Lexi wants to do her own seperate thread with piccies of her big day out, as she was very excited to be there:rolleyes: :wub:

Big thanks from me and Martin to Cher for taking us up there :flowers:

Lovely pics - we had a fab day sunday but guess who took their camera n forgot it was in their bag!! My Tia was a star despite looking daggers at everyone who squeaked one of the squeaky toys on the table! And i so fell in love with a gorgeous Gt Dane called Bill xx lovely to meet some of you who i've never met before x

It was a brilliant weekend, really nice to meet so many peps and their pooches.

I have to say that two doggies won me over, the first being Ebbie :wub: , what a lovely girl. So Rainrottie/Cher if you do need that bit of extra space in you house, she can always come over and visit :D .

The other was Zoe :wub: . She was so contented and and a pleasure to watch as she grew familiar with her surroundings, become braver all afternoon. Granma Squiggs is doing a wonderful job with her. :flowers:

Have to also mention Zeus :wub: , who was a perfect gentleman on Sunday.

Rocky I look forward to our next jaunt. Thanks for inviting me to help. Really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to next year, when can hopefully help out again.

Sue

X

:laugh: sorry Sue,seems as tho there is a queue for my Ebbi! and as for Zoe, if I wasn't having little foxy face I would have been soooo tempted :wub: she is gorgeous. Zeus is too big for my place :laugh: but your boy Guinness was a lovely lad too. :wub: . I must say that the whole weekend was swamped with gorgeous dogs.But Ebbi is definately not looking for a new mum! :laugh: x