UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Doggie Do Milton Keynes Saturday / Sunday

ranirottie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Anne for your help today and the items you donated :GroupHug:

tomorrow is predicted to be much busier :jumpy: plus we have special guests Grandma Squirrel , Gracie and Zoe with us in the afternoon

I had a great time Sam! :biggrin: I won't be there tomorrow, but Martin will go up there, and he will bring a form for you to fill out for the FOAL thing as well :flowers:

It was great seeing everyone yesterday and putting names and faces together, didn't do too badly, but seeing as how Bletchley had their do, we could have done better, hopefully today will be good weather, good spenders and a good time. Did take some pics but will load them up tonight after unpacking and having the well earned beer!!!

See you all there

Rocky :)

Well here goes with a few pics from The Big Doggie Do in MK over the weekend - please excuse the photography OH say I'm cruddy at taking photos even with the image stabiliser on :rolleyes:

Saturday on the Dogstar stand - note the coats (twas a tad chilly at times)

MarkSam.jpg

Marion on the DNB stand (also wearing her coat!)

Marion.jpg

Ebbi having a deep and meaningful conversation with an electric scooter :laugh:

Ebbimeetsscooter.jpg

Sunday on the Dogstar stand (note no coats today!)

DogstarStall.jpg

Cher & Ally showing off their babies :wub:

ChernEbbiAllynZeus.jpg

Piccy of a puppy boxer - just because he was sooooooo cute :wub:

PuppyBoxer.jpg

Grandma Squiggs with the lovely little Zoe, who quite rightly won 1st prize in her class

Zoehavingarest.jpg

I for one had a lovely day, was very tired at the end of each day but thoroughly enjoyed myself. Didn't do as well as last year :( - we did our best though, but trying to contend with West Bletchley Carnival was really not good on Saturday, they had thousands of people there (OH was helping out a friend with the candy floss and they were solid with customers from 1pm-6.30pm, maybe I'll ask him if I can hi-jack the candyfloss machine next year :ph34r_anim: ) HULA had their open day etc on Sunday and also most of the villages from MK to Wellingborough (A509) had their fetes etc, so was a really busy weekend for alot of people. Next year I have heard it will be a different venue and a month later, but with also an added bonus of some non-dog related stands too - this should attract a wider audience.

Rocky :)

We simply can't thank everyone who helped on the Oldies Club stand enough :wub:

You have all put time and effort into something that was done out of the goodness of your hearts and that's a very special thing to do. We're all so thankful for everything you've done and for the friendship you've shown Oldies Club :flowers:

We did all have a really good time and if available would love to do next year - if you'll have me of course :rolleyes:

Mr & Mrs Squiggs - don't forget glad rags for the 4th and Sam you can't wear your crocs :laugh: , having said that the dress code is smart casual, no trainers or sports looking footwear, so not sure that includes crocs really coz what sport would you wear crocs for :unsure: oh except for flumpy walking, but then again that's walking and not running so doesn't count :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ally - I hope you told Zeus that it's not really Christmas yet so he shouldn't really be having Crimbo puds just yet. I would so love to buy my two a wubba but the cost of them doesn't justify the time spent (seconds rather than minutes) destroying it.

Mrs Danish - I know what you mean about photobucket it took me ages to get mine loaded and I made them really small as well - lovely to meet you, your gorgeous, very long haired blonde (I'm so jealous) doggie and your tuther half too.

Cher it was absolutely a pleasure meeting you and Ebbi is a credit to you and her breed (can you pop her in the post please- like NOW :D ) If I'm passing LC I will be sure to give you a call and drop by for a cuppa.

Blacklab my best friend - fanx matey for all the help (tell Nicky & Charlie thanks too) and we will do a magical mystery pub jaunt soon I promise (my treat I know just the place :ph34r_anim: ) just need to do a little more on the "money pit" in Rushden first - also don't forget the night out too :wink:

Mrs Chickycurry girly - lovely to see you again, seems only yesterday we were at Willen, time flys when you're having fun eh. Will be moving up north in a few months, well Rushden anyhow (that's the furthest north I have ever lived :unsure: ) will definately have to drop by to visit.

Anyway only guffing on coz have had a very large glass of wine :D do I care - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't :laugh: