UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think their little game fell flat on its face. As soon as it was known that Lisa and Sara up for eviction, it was obvious that they were going to share the money cos they are friends, so it wasn't the cliffhanger they thought it was going to be.

Edited by merledogs

I thought it was good because it was those 2, how gutted must Darnell have been!!! :biggrin: Rex surprised me by shouting to them to share it...you can bet your life he'd not have done the same!!!! :laugh:

And what on earth was Rachel doing apologising to Kat about how she picked to be evicted???? That was most odd...Kat has alot of hold over some people in that house, I can't wait for the evictions and her smug ugly face to be rubbed right in it when she's evicted. Looking DS she certainly doesn't have the support the housemates think she has!! :biggrin:

I'm coming to terms with the fact that not enough people like Rex enough for him to win but then when I look at the alternatives I can't have anyone else win apart from Lisa or Mo. Kat has manipulated people from the start, Rachel is just horrid, so is Mikey, Darnell has gone way way way down in my estimations since he got the brush off from Sara, she will probably be evicted on Friday so that just leaves Lisa who I've liked all along, she makes me laugh (at her not with her!) and Mo really is harmless enough.

I think I'd like Lisa to win cos she just is a harmless person, and she does make me laugh! Although I do have a quid on Mo that could win me £50 so I'd love it if it was him!!! :laugh: (Even though I don't like him). I do suspect it will be Rachel though! :angry: :angry: As long as Kat and Darnell are out to boo's I'll be happy!

I was really pleased that Sarah and Lisa got to share the money,one in the eye for Rex and his pet dog Darnell,horrible pair. :angry: I like Rachel and I hope she wins,or Lisa, but I really hope that Rex and Darnell get their comeuppence,I hope they go out to massive boos. :angry: Rex is just plain arrogant and nasty,Daenell is a self ptying whinger with a nasty streak.Lisa seems very genuine and a nice person and I think Rachel genuinely cares about people. I like Kat but I find her irritating. I hope one of the girls win.

Funny how we all see people in different ways! x :laugh: