UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing Fish

dirtychicken

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all very much for his wonderfully fishy Fugee welcome :flowers: :biggrin:

The big lad did well last night and only had one ickle whinge at bedtime, then slept through until half ten this morning!!! :ohmy: I can't remember the last time that I slept in that long :blush:

"Fishylicious" :biggrin: Loving that phrase, mooningboobies :biggrin: :wub:

The amount of seagulls around about our house at the moment are, I hope, a sign from Bear that he approves :wub: :wub:

The big lad let me sleep in again this morning :blush: He must think he's landed in a right slovenly pit :blush:

Yesterday he realised that he could play with Flora without toys so they spent much of the afternoon/evening romping indoors because it was too wet to spend their normal timescale playing with toys in the garden :wacko:

Today, Flora went straight to his crate to kiss his nose on waking up this morning :wub: She even deigned to allow him to share her duvet :ohmy: After a little snooze, they went their own ways but he returned to the duvet - shortly followed by Flora who cuddled up next to him :wub: :wub:

FishwithFlora.jpg

I think she's warming to him :rolleyes: :wub: