UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Could You Send Good Thoughts For Mum Please?

Kathyw

I went up at lunchtime to take Mum's washing back and as I opened the door, Mum was lying on the floor. I felt sick but then she spoke. She had been there for about five minutes. I pressed the bell and staff came running. They checked Daisy and then got her up.

She felt a little sick and wanted some water but other that that said she felt fine.

I put her washing away and then chatted to her. She said 'Daddy came here last night to see me'. I went cold all over. I said well probably just to let you know he is around. She said I know he is but he came and stood by me. I asked if he said anything to her and she said No he just watched me. Then I really did feel sick.

I put the buzzer where she could reach it and told her that if she feels sick,faint, spacey anything other than normal she is to press the buzzer immediately. Daisy said she didn't hit her head and was upset that she had caused such a scare but I am worried.

The home said they will phone me if their are any problems and I will phone later to check on Mum.

we had to come back as the gas check man was coming for the boiler and this is the third appointment we have had to cancel.

Any good thoughts you can spare will be very muchly appreciated.

Thank you :flowers:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy Good Thoughts Daisy

i had a few spare :GroupHug:

I am sorry to hear about your Mum. :GroupHug:

My Dad is 80 and a couple of months ago they messed up his medication which resulted in him being very tired, dopey and wasn't maanaging very well. During this time he kept talking to Mum who died 4 years ago. :mecry:

I like to think that she was there looking out for him. However, I do believe that when his time comes to cross over, she will come and get him (and then he'll be in trouble :laugh: ).