UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. time for my confession. i loathe crocs.

but the local shoe shop were doing buy one get one free for various styles so on the back of daughters school shoes i got a pair (branded holy soles, i think)

hideously ugly. but amazingly comfortable and i havent taken them off for a couple of weeks.

only thing i would say is dont assume they'll be ok for sloshing about in water. mine are fab when they're dry but the other day i went through a wet field in them and as soon as water got between the sole and my foot i slid out of them and had real probs walking back home. no grip at all.

i quite like cotton trader's aqua trainers. they might be ok for you. having said that it's the size: you have complete fairy feet!

I like the look of crocs but then again i've always like round toed shoes (i was a Clark's schoolkid, can you tell? :huh:) so had shoes in that shape already..

Crocs are just so much more comfy and i have two pairs, including the winter ones with fur and as a treat I bought my 5 yr old neice an identical pair and now i'm the trendiest auntie on the planet. Gotta be worth wearing em just for that :laugh:

So. Assuming I get some. My feet are size 2 / 2.5 so I would need kids. I will only consider some sort of shade of green.

Now what do I do. I've heard a vicious rummer they are large and you have to go down a size.

Nooooo.. Don't get them :D

Get a pair of Dublin Ranger boots instead, they breathe and are fully waterproof and are chumfy as slippers, very supportive and padded. They don't rub at all (no blisters from day one :cool: )

http://www.longmelfordsaddlery.co.uk/shop/...ather_boots.jpg

http://www.longmelfordsaddlery.co.uk/shop/...r_synthetic.jpg

Honestly, I'm already ordering another pair and I've only had this pair since Saturday :laugh:

Edited to say they look great with combats :wink:

Edited by supafrisk

I've got about 6 pairs of Crocs. All of them are the genuine ones. I have a very painful foot condition called Plantar Fasciitis and suffered incredible pain for about 2 years. Now, I can (and do) walk miles in my Crocs. I don't give a damn what they look like, they're the comfiest things I've ever worn on my feet :biggrin:

I like the look of crocs but then again i've always like round toed shoes (i was a Clark's schoolkid, can you tell? :huh:) so had shoes in that shape already..

Crocs are just so much more comfy and i have two pairs, including the winter ones with fur and as a treat I bought my 5 yr old neice an identical pair and now i'm the trendiest auntie on the planet. Gotta be worth wearing em just for that :laugh:

OMG! What are these fur ones you speak of! I need some of those for winter.

I have a pair of fake ones, which were the first I had. Loved them, so comfy so bought the real thing. My fake ones are bright red so relegated to 'slipper/ dossing status now. My real ones are black so I now wear them everywhere including work :biggrin:

I have always had a bitch of a time find shoes that I could wear for more than 20 minutes on my feet without getting blisters. I have never yet, had this problem with crocs fake or real. :biggrin: I luffs my crocs! :wub: Tis my birfday next week so will be requesting a new pair off OH :biggrin: Not sure what colour to go for this time. Maybe a nice beige colour? :unsure: :)

Emma, which section are the boots found in? The link it just the graphics.

Edited by safneo

Crocs Mammoths :wub: Too fabulous for words :rolleyes:

Oh god yes they sooo are. I am still wearing them now but they're getting whiffy which they really shouldnt but the fur bit and my manky feet are a bad combination but omg they are slippers for the high street, I swear :laugh:

I have yet to wear them to work but i have to travel to london on weds and thurs and i'm soooooooooo tempted to wear them at least to the conference but must remember not to wear them in but slip my heels on instead :laugh:

OMG! What are these fur ones you speak of! I need some of those for winter.

I have a pair of fake ones, which were the first I had. Loved them, so comfy so bought the real thing. My fake ones are bright red so relegated to 'slipper/ dossing status now. My real ones are black so I now wear them everywhere including work :biggrin:

I have always had a bitch of a time find shoes that I could wear for more than 20 minutes on my feet without getting blisters. I have never yet, had this problem with crocs fake or real. :biggrin: I luffs my crocs! :wub: Tis my birfday next week so will be requesting a new pair off OH :biggrin: Not sure what colour to go for this time. Maybe a nice beige colour? :unsure: :)

Emma, which section are the boots found in? The link it just the graphics.

If you type Dublin Ranger boots into any search engine, you should come up with loads of places to buy them from, mainly saddlers if you have one near you :flowers:

Nooooo.. Don't get them :D Get a pair of Dublin Ranger boots instead, they breathe and are fully waterproof and are chumfy as slippers, very supportive and padded. They don't rub at all (no blisters from day one :cool: ) http://www.longmelfordsaddlery.co.uk/shop/...ather_boots.jpg http://www.longmelfordsaddlery.co.uk/shop/...r_synthetic.jpg Honestly, I'm already ordering another pair and I've only had this pair since Saturday :laugh: Edited to say they look great with combats :wink:

Sorry. I have boots and think they look bad with combats rolled up. Also, my feet get much to hot. Decided on Croc's. I will get the real thing I think. Now I just need to find them. I need a shop so I can try them on as don't know if I'll need a 2 or 3.

Ellie, did I see you wanted celery coloured ones? Sweetfeet shoes have kids Caymans in this colour, plus if you use this link to buy them Dogstar Foundation will get 15% commission: http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/?HOW_TO_H...ISSION_SHOPPING

Terrance.. I do not know what size though 2 or 3 as I am about 2.5.

I will order them from there though. Thank you.

Oh, and can you stop bidding on everything I want in the auction please. LOL