UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Amazing Adventures Of Jasper, One Of The Bravest Dogs I Have Had The Pleasure To Know.

wiccaweys

Poor Jasper, what a lot he's been through :mecry: I am sending tons of healing thoughts and hope he will be bouncing around before long. :wub:

eBay is usually good for most things - I googled pool heater and it brought up loads of stuff.

Am also off to make a donation towards whatever you need to buy for the boy :flowers:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jasper what a brave little fighter you are. :wub: Wishing you the very best of luck because you deserve it fella. Thank goodness he's with you now Sarah. Sending masses of healing and positive thoughts to him. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Oh Sarah, what a fantastic job it was that Jasper found you and Paul. You both take my breath away with your dedication and hard work - and your determination never to give up, no matter what the odds. Please give Jasper a gentle squish from me :wub:

Donation on its way. :liebe94:

Edited by Katiebob

Thank you to Theresa his original rescuer and to you amazing guys at Wiccs for being there for Jasper :flowers:

How can you look at the cheeky face and not fall in love :wub:

Get well soon Jasper, such happy times are ahead for you mate :GroupHug:

Marion

Oh Jasper :wub:

Your story reminds me in part of my beautiful boy, now gone to the Bridge :mecry:

You are a very gorjuss and very brave boy :wub:

You are now with very special people who will love and look after you as you so richly deserve. Hopefully you will learn to trust in people again.

Sarah and Paul - you are both very special people :flowers:

Hope you won't mind but I have sent an e-mail to a company that I have had dealings with in the past, in the hope that they may be able to provide some help - fingers crossed.

Huge, huge :GroupHug: to you all