UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If Money Were No Object What Would You Choose?

Tzumit

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well living close to Exmoor I have both, and the Quantock, Mendip, and Blackdown Hills all within easy reach too. Somerset is glorious with pretty little villages, lovely woodlands. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else to be honest - well maybe a bigger house closer to the Moor.

Nooooo Abby, you said I could have the outhouse and I need to bring a husband and four dogs, so there's no room for anyone else!

Minnie-Moo and I will be barmaids, Rob will provide musical entertainment and the other dogs will just eat and sleep and run on the beach if that's ok. We'll get packing :biggrin:

Nooooo Abby, you said I could have the outhouse and I need to bring a husband and four dogs, so there's no room for anyone else!

Minnie-Moo and I will be barmaids, Rob will provide musical entertainment and the other dogs will just eat and sleep and run on the beach if that's ok. We'll get packing :biggrin:

Well okay then, if you're going to be useful, you can have the outhouse. If you transfer the current junk contents to a skip before you move in, that is.

I'm a little concerned that Minnie-Moo is technically under the legal age limit to work behind the bar until she is about 2 and 3/4. Maybe she could help me clean the dishes in the kitchen until then?

ps. pack all your low cut tops, and if you have any spangly ones bring those too.

pps. Clive says to tell Rob he doesn't like drums. Or guitars. Or singing all that much. In fact, maybe it could be some kind of innovative musical entertainment that doesn't involve live music??? I'm just passing on Clive's message, of course.

Rudi and Angel155 - I'm afraid that due to Ange's prior claim, the outhouse is no longer available. We do have a wood shed though? Its nicely insulated with...welll...wood, actually.

Cool. Minnie-Moo is definitely up for helping to clean dishes - the more food left on them for her to lick off, the better. She promises she has no germs :biggrin:

I'll ask Melp for some advice on sluttish clothing low cut tops and buy some suitable items :)

Rob doesn't play drums but he does play guitar. However if Clive doesn't like music, we will try to think of some non-music music. I used to be able to play Little Donkey on the recorder - that definitely couldn't be classed as music.

Rudi and Angel155 - I'm afraid that due to Ange's prior claim, the outhouse is no longer available. We do have a wood shed though? Its nicely insulated with...welll...wood, actually.

Errrm as I am the OP I bags the shed. Does it have en-suite facilities?

Rob doesn't play drums but he does play guitar. However if Clive doesn't like music, we will try to think of some non-music music. I used to be able to play Little Donkey on the recorder - that definitely couldn't be classed as music.

I used to be able to play God Save the Queen on my recorder so we could have a duo going here :laugh:

I'm lucky I already live by the sea and wouldn't change it for the world...well actually if I could have a lovely huge forest nearby that would be nice but other than that I love my tiny little terrace house in my quiet friendly village in the middle of nowhere. Even if I had alot more money I'd stay here but buy a house with land. :D

Cool. Minnie-Moo is definitely up for helping to clean dishes - the more food left on them for her to lick off, the better. She promises she has no germs :biggrin:

I'll ask Melp for some advice on sluttish clothing low cut tops and buy some suitable items :)

Okay, but I'll have to start making some minging food, as at the moment, no-one leaves any food on the plates :( Minnie-Moo might starve :ohmy:

Clive says Little Donkey is a Christmas song (he's a sharp one ), so please could you forward additional play lists so he can peruse them. :huh:

Errrm as I am the OP I bags the shed. Does it have en-suite facilities?

I used to be able to play God Save the Queen on my recorder so we could have a duo going here :laugh:

Okay. So. Ange is in the outhouse avec famille.

Tzumit is in the wood shed (yes, it does have 'natural' en-suite facilities which are self-flushing and cleaned...when it rains. Otherwise known as "the stream". There is a convenient bank for hanging ones arse over.)

Rudi and Angel155: hmmm...its looking a bit grim for you guys. Perhaps I could tempt you with a squat in the Water AUthorities pump house? Nice and cosy, with electric and lights? More than the others have...just scarper when the water men come to call (or not, as you fancy :cool: )

Oh and Tzumit, any chance of Men of Harlech? Might go down better than God save the queen...