UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Self Tanning Stuff

Wendbert

Glad to hear it Bob :biggrin:

This "natural looking tan" Johnsons promised is only natural if you happen to be a Tangerine, which I am not :mellow:

I now have a strange colour, a bit like American tan tights but patchy. Toes, tops of my feet and knees are darker.

T'is most attractive :huh: :laugh: I may take pics....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "natural looking tan" Johnsons promised is only natural if you happen to be a Tangerine, which I am not :mellow:

I now have a strange colour, a bit like American tan tights but patchy. Toes, tops of my feet and knees are darker.

T'is most attractive :huh: :laugh: I may take pics....

Did pretty much the same to me when I used it last year, except it gave me a rather fetching jaundiced look...........nice.....not.

Well, my fake tanning isn't coming on very well, mostly because I keep forgetting to apply the damn stuff :rolleyes: After Sarah_H very helpfully pointed out that if I put the stuff on, I can't reach my back and the dress is strapless so I will have a white back, I have given in and booked an upperbody spray tan. I'm having a trial run on Thursday :unsure:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the dove one gives you a glow rather than an orangey colour that the johnsons one does...I used dove all last year and lots of people commented on my tan and 'where had i been on holiday?' LOL

DOH... it was mentioned. Sorry for the repetition :laughingsmiley:

i just wanted to point out that argos now have the babylis home tanning spray thing for £19.99 instead of £50. it comes with plastic sheet thing to stick to the wall and drape on the floor so you don't get tan everywhere, 4 bottles of tan solution and 1 of exfoliator oooo and this one runs on the mains instead of gas like the rio one :)

I've been sprayed :unsure:

I had the lightest one, 5% and so far, its ok. The experience itself was a little odd - standing nekkid from the waist up, arm up here, hand out there, hold boobs up etc :wacko: :laugh: Will see what its like in the morning once I've had a shower.

Well, a week on and my tan has faded :mecry: but then if I had remembered to moisturise like the lady told me, it might have lasted longer :rolleyes:

I'm booked in for another spraying the day before the ball :wink:

How are all the other Self Tanning Fugee's getting on :unsure: