UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've been to the hospital and am being booked in for another operation. Groan.

:GroupHug: Really hope you will feel better soon

Owl - others have said it but you are amazing :flowers:

I got the boys kennel club agility register stuff today, so please say hello to

Billy Whizz Kid

2006_0609dogs0008.jpg

and Finn Tastic

2005_0101bits0042.jpg

Edited by billydog

Well I've been to the hospital and am being booked in for another operation. Groan.

What's happened? What is this one for? It's so not fair on you Michelle, you ought to be boinging around by now :hug:

....One wonders why parents are so excited when their little sprouts learn to speak ? :happy:

That made me snort.

Just in from work, I'm struggling to get my head round these new shifts, I think it will take a while to adjust.

ARRGGHHHH.

My stupid, bloody, husband has just spent twice what we agreed on a new pc - buying us something way beyond the spec that we need - and taking money from other things that we do need. I am so bloody cross with him. On top of the fact that he's also lost the sat nav I bought him for Christmas - it's such a waste. :mecry: :mad: :mecry:

I am so cross and upset.

:GroupHug:

Men eh. Thats why sometimes I am glad to be single ..... my ex was a bugger at spending money on crap we didn't need and so we missed out on useful items

please send 'sell quick' thoughts to the portable air con and loft insulation ive just put on ebay please, I need some cash

thank you xxxx

sending you lots of 'sell quick' thoughts ... hope you get the amounts you are hoping for

:GroupHug: sorry to hear that Michelle. Hope this operation sorts the problem out once and for all.

I finally summoned up the courage to read '102 minutes,the untold story of the fight to survive inside the Twin Towers'.I bought it ages ago.It is really good but incredibly sad as it makes you realise a large amount of people died that day when they really didn't need to because of mistakes made during the entire rescue process :( :mecry:

After being to Ground Zero earlier this year, although the place was very moving and I shed a tear I do find a fascination with documentaries on TV about what happened etc. Have been tempted to read this book, but like you say, am sure it must be very sad but on the other hand does open your eyes as to what went on, including the rescue etc.

The Apprentice is on soon so am going to have a peppermint tea (to heal my tummy) and curl up under my duvet and watch it in bed.

Me thinks Clare is going to win this year. Not sure who I want to go tonight ..... maybe that supposed half Jewish guy whose name escapes me !!

NN

Grrr the pc wiped my reply

Natalie, and Michelle, :GroupHug: for your poorly tummies and new op.

Safneo you did ask what is itil

Sarah dirty chook :GroupHug:

Owl you are a lovely person :flowers:

Steph :flowers:

Jazz, quick selling thoughts being sent here.

Rileyroo :GroupHug: what a pain.

Gorgeous piccies billydog :)

I'm sorry if I've missed out on anyone I'm very rarely online during the day due to being busy at work, so :GroupHug: :flowers: t :flowers: to anyone I have missed, it genuinely is not intentional.

RMF: home, knackered, and one deadline was moved by he who rules my work life today from the end of October to the end of July :axehead: :axehead: I'm now wondering how this can be done :wacko: have three new projects that need doing as well :rolleyes:

ETA II: Have been thinking of Dee (SB) and hoping everything has gone really really well for her :flowers:

ALso for the manky body parts fans, I have a minor dilemma that I have posted about there, please advise upon reading :)

Edited by nouggatti

The op was in November. Saw the surgeon who did it today. The op is to fix my problem but it may not help. It's better than being stuck like this so I made the decision to go for it. It's going to be tricky. He's not had one like this before in 30 years and is loving the chance to sort it. Why do I have to be the oddball. It's going to take at least 3 hours and he's going to whip my cervix out this time. He can't guarantee I'll come out the other side ok but I have to try. It's all been caused by Endo flaming metriosis. He thinks bits are stuck to each other and he could feel the scar tissue in one area today just by giving me an internal. I'm only really saying all of this to answer questions. It's not a woe is me.

The op was in November. Saw the surgeon who did it today. The op is to fix my problem but it may not help. It's better than being stuck like this so I made the decision to go for it. It's going to be tricky. He's not had one like this before in 30 years and is loving the chance to sort it. Why do I have to be the oddball. It's going to take at least 3 hours and he's going to whip my cervix out this time. He can't guarantee I'll come out the other side ok but I have to try. It's all been caused by Endo flaming metriosis. He thinks bits are stuck to each other and he could feel the scar tissue in one area today just by giving me an internal. I'm only really saying all of this to answer questions. It's not a woe is me.

Ah sounds like adhesions, I was wondering if you had adhesions, my dad had exactly this problem when he had a colonostomy for cancer last year and his op to fix it did work well and he was then on the real road to recovery. His op to fix it took over four hours so sounds similiar?

HTH :flowers:

I'm really sorry cos I haven't read back properly but lots of :GroupHug: to those who need them and a special :GroupHug: for Phoebe, cos I know she deserves it.

I'd agreed to collect a rough collie today but my car broke down on Friday and (thanks to useless garage) I still don't have it back. Spoke to the woman tonight and she has the dog booked in to be pts on Friday :unsure: FFS - I'm doing my best, I live in the middle of nowhere, it's not that easy :rolleyes: . A very good friend has offered to help and is now ringing this dappy person to try to get the dog out tomorrow and put it in a place of safety overnight so that I can (hopefully) collect it on Friday (car permitting). The woman actually said to me - well, my husband has booked him in to pts at 11 am and I don't know if I can convince him to change his mind. She then apparently asked the vet how he would pts and seemed pretty cool that this would 'just' be an overdose of anesthetic. The dog is just 3 years old and they've had him from a pup. I don't understand the mentality. :angry:

This particular person who wants help actually contacted us last year and despite the fact that we agreed to help and that I rang her a dozen or so times, never returned my calls when I tried to collect the dog - or dogs actually, as it was then. The bitch of the pair is apparently going to her sister who (according to her) probably won't be able to cope so ................ watch this space. I need a SCREAMING emoticon at the moment. Not pretty.

It's going to take at least 3 hours and he's going to whip my cervix out this time.

:GroupHug: I'm cervixless and I don't miss it one bit, if that helps. And no, it makes bog-all difference to your sex life :GroupHug:

Katiebob :hug: Where in Kent? The ex is in Sandwich and would probably be persuaded to help if you're desperate.

Oh blimey, I think you deserve a woe is me :GroupHug: Will keep everything crossed all goes well - and if you would like me to send Reiki and put a request on the Reiki lists for you at any point, drop me a PM/email :flowers: Have you got a date for the op?

Hope the poor collie gets sorted Di :GroupHug: