UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just going to ask what Sketti was...then I figured it out!!! :laugh:

I'm having baked spud and salad, cos I'd rather spend as much of the evening on the beach than cooking!! :D My pal is taking her Newfi swimming so me and the rabble are going to watch...she's nuts she goes in with Molly (the dog) wearing a wetsuit...I know it's sunny but brrruuuurrrrrr!! :bigtonstuck:

Was just going to ask what Sketti was...then I figured it out!!! :laugh:

I'm having baked spud and salad, cos I'd rather spend as much of the evening on the beach than cooking!! :D My pal is taking her Newfi swimming so me and the rabble are going to watch...she's nuts she goes in with Molly (the dog) wearing a wetsuit...I know it's sunny but brrruuuurrrrrr!! :bigtonstuck:

Sorry to quote myself but to clarify it's my mate that wears the wet suit and NOT the dog!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Sparkle!!!!!! I totally and utterly forgot to text you on saturday!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I completely got XC obsessed!! Didn't meet Clare, Jen and Sandra til gone 5 cos we were taking so long to walk the course!! I'm such a muppett!!!! :

:rolleyes: :laugh: thats ok hun, but only cause I loves ya :laugh: luckily I hadn't gone by myself so wasn't wondering around crying :D I kept an eye out for you but didn't manage to meet any of the Fugees :( :laugh:

I wouldn't trust m and s because i had bad experiances being measured by them :mecry: I got done by john lewis and they have always been brilliant,telling you how to put them on properly and giving suggestions etc.I buy at figleaves or bravissimo and am currently wanting the one on the bravissimo cover.

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingeri...h1-details.aspx

Well their bras fit in that size so .... but in La Senza I'm a DD :wacko: all good fun!!

That is very pretty :biggrin: and I am very jealous :glare: :laugh:

hate using RMF to draw attention to something but am doing it anyway :wacko:

We have a Bengal in a Southampton vet, handed in as a stray, one of ours originally. I need to get him moved by 7pm is there anyone who can go get him for tonight if it comes to it please?

Have left messages for Sarah and put a thread on Cats and oterh animals for Di and Dee...

thanks

Dibs

:rolleyes: :laugh: thats ok hun, but only cause I loves ya :laugh: luckily I hadn't gone by myself so wasn't wondering around crying :D I kept an eye out for you but didn't manage to meet any of the Fugees :( :laugh:

You mean you didn't see Sidney on the big screen???? I nearly fell over, he was being used as a little promo thingy!! :laugh: :laugh:

Next year we are booking a caravan (I really really really don't do camping..this weekend has proved it to me!!) so you will have to come after for a drinky!!! :wink:

You're all talking about food, surrup, I'm hungry and all that is in the fridge is larger and butter, the cupboard contains a tin of tuna and some rice, there is cereal but no milk and I just don't have the will to go shopping :rolleyes:

hate using RMF to draw attention to something but am doing it anyway :wacko:

We have a Bengal in a Southampton vet, handed in as a stray, one of ours originally. I need to get him moved by 7pm is there anyone who can go get him for tonight if it comes to it please?

Have left messages for Sarah and put a thread on Cats and oterh animals for Di and Dee...

thanks

Dibs

I'm pretty sure that warrants a thread of it's own.What will happen if he can't be picked up?

Rmf - I saw a woman on jack dee live at the apollo last night that had me convinced it was wendy.It was the show with jullian clary.That show cracks me up x

Edited by DitzyLips

You mean you didn't see Sidney on the big screen???? I nearly fell over, he was being used as a little promo thingy!! :laugh: :laugh:

Next year we are booking a caravan (I really really really don't do camping..this weekend has proved it to me!!) so you will have to come after for a drinky!!! :wink:

:ohmy: no I didn't, no fair!!!

In my defense I spent my time alternating between the beer tent :rolleyes: the course :biggrin: and off to the left hand side of the lake by myself with Jack off lead :wub: :laugh:

Sounds like a plan, next year I will prob be driving again :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edited by sparkle

I hope that's not a bra-related expression. If your bra is causing that sort of face, then urgent action is needed... :D

No, sadly, tis not a bra related expression. I have nothing to fill a bra with. 'cept tissues.

It's more a "i cannot for the life of me find the words i really want but i'm not sat on the fence getting splinters in my @rse" expression.

No, sadly, tis not a bra related expression. I have nothing to fill a bra with. 'cept tissues.

It's more a "i cannot for the life of me find the words i really want but i'm not sat on the fence getting splinters in my @rse" expression.

Tell me and i'll put it perfectly for you.

I'm pretty sure that warrants a thread of it's own.What will happen if he can't be picked up?

I've got a contingency plan if I need it tonight otherwise I will drive and get him. There is a thread on Cats and other animals.

Dibs