UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I'm worrying about Alison as well. I know she logged in a couple of days ago so she is about but hasn't posted anywhere. :unsure:

I saw Alison today and shes fine. Million and one things on the go and loving every minute!

She moderates the Leics RGT board (ex White Lodge) and was on there last night.

I think they are doing the Leicester County Show today, so she's probably up to her ears in it.

We decided it was too expensive to do the county show, so we had a white lodge rescue walk over the fields and fun, tea/coffee, food etc in the paddock afterwards. The dogs loved it and I have now got 3 exhausted muppets all fast asleep :wub: I was supposed to go along to agility with Morty this afternoon, but hes too zonked and I haven't the heart to wake him! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is OK as I haven't posted much recently and not had a chance to catch up on RMF :) :flowers:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to sleep on the sofa snuggled up in my duvet, I have just woken up :wacko:

That's what I'm away to do - snuggle on the sofa, not wake up. Only I won't have a duvet. I'll have a fleecy blankie and two dogs. I feel myself retreating into my shell again, and I can't be arse to stop it.

T'was my neices 18th birthday party last night, I actually enjoyed it considering just how much i wasn't looking forward to it! :rolleyes:

I had lots of teenage girls all sleeping over at my house last night after their trip to a club, it was noisy! :laugh:

I've taken them all home now, and restored my house to it's former state.

I too think I will have a duvet rest on the couch now :)