UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Masses Of Good Thoughts Needed

collies r best

My mum says to send loads of :GroupHug: and thankyou's to all of you. Harry is doing ok, hes stopped coughing up blood and isn't bleeding from his nose now, he wont eat anything but is drinking with help. He atucally managed to stand up [very stiff] and do a wee this morning.So even though hes not out of the woods yet we're a bit more hopeful. The best guess for the poisioning is that a animal has dropped some baited stuff going through the garden as the dogs hadn't been out for a few days for a walk as my mum hasn't been well. They have a big fenced garden so we're thinking foxes or eagles as there are plenty around her way as they're surrounded by farming land. The odd thing is that Harry is so fussy with what he eats so whatever it was must have been very tempting for him to have even looked at it let alone eat it. In a way it was lucky Harry got it and not her little griffon bruxcellois[sp?] as i dont think he would have stood a chance of recovering being so small. Having said that Harry certainly doesn't deserve this ,hes such a lovely soft lad :wub:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worrying news about Harry, this morning he has 'poo'ed' bright red blood :( Hes still not eating although drinking and weeing are no problems. Mum says blood was dripping out of him when he had finished so hes off to the vets to see whats going on.

Edited by collies r best