UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is Your Closest Fugee?

supafrisk

I'm in Surrey, but if you are Christmas Pie then I'm about 20 miles from you. Lily goes to hydro a couple of miles from you though!

My nearest used to be Clare and Rachel, now in deepest Wales, so not sure who the next nearest is.

Im only in Guildford!! We should meet on the meads, life without dogs is very strange....

ps. Chance sends his love :laugh:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Phoenix's is my nearest I think - Vicky - when she is at her parents which is over Penrith way, 17 miles. We've never met.

The next nearerest are probably Sally Ann, who is my mate Eileen and I have met her loads, even tho she lives about 70 miles away. Then maybe it would be Lesley Red Rotties, who I have also met.

Marion

[/quote

I think we may have met at Peter Wilson's show at Bewaldeth. We have been there for the last 3 or 4 years, staying at North Lakes Campsite. Peter is a member of CMC as we are and we know him quite well. I remember a hairy monster called George and wondered if he is your George.

Barbara

Hi Jules. We've met, of course, silly me! ..........on Lindsey's Wellies & Paws walk with Twiggy, and also whilst looking for Telford Tom.

I always forget to put my name on posts and 'rmb3971' just doesn't mean much :rolleyes: sorry!

Roz

Oooh yes hello :wavey:

I don't know who lives near me, but would like too !

So if any of you live in Milton Keynes ( I am close to Newport Pagnell )

please say hello :wavey:

I am getting my 2nd foster dog on Sunday and am so excited. Her name is Lady and she is a german shepherd.

If anyone is in my area, would love to meet up for a walk etc.

x

I don't know who lives near me, but would like too !

So if any of you live in Milton Keynes ( I am close to Newport Pagnell )

please say hello :wavey:

I am getting my 2nd foster dog on Sunday and am so excited. Her name is Lady and she is a german shepherd.

If anyone is in my area, would love to meet up for a walk etc.

x

I live 5 - 10 mins from Bletchley MK :wink: