UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is Your Closest Fugee?

supafrisk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Redditchlady Kazz is 2 towns away from Kidderminster, and Mich Coutanche can't be far either. Anyone else close?

I'm in Telford so not that far.All the Brum people are my closest I think.Previously it would probably have been Kelly and San.

So far no one is near me :mecry:

I always thought OH and I lived in our own world, but didn't need it proving :(

Surely there must be someone in Surrey? :ph34r_anim:

If I remember right you live in Christmas Pie don't you? - I only remember cos I know someone who lives there, or at least he did. I'm not very far away in Petworth about 20miles

Oooh nice :biggrin: Most Saturdays do the river/canal round trip from Priory Fields to Creech and back again or come up and do the Ham walk,love walking along the canal there.

Would love to meet up, with or without Wonky any Saturday. She could totter along to say hello at least!

I'm in Telford so not that far.

Hi Jules. We've met, of course, silly me! ..........on Lindsey's Wellies & Paws walk with Twiggy, and also whilst looking for Telford Tom.

I always forget to put my name on posts and 'rmb3971' just doesn't mean much :rolleyes: sorry!

Roz

Uuuum, Mel (aka Rumpole) is probably the closest fugee at approx. 20 miles away?? Just realised kittycat is probably slightly closer, as below.

Irons is in Tameside and you are only about 11 miles away from me, I should know as I have to drive to bloomin Tameside every bloody day :rolleyes:

How far is Roachdale from Wigan?

so, 3 of us in glowster, as PaulineP is too, then Ellie and White Tiger in Cheltenham, ,Mrs Chicken in Bristol, then Snowy and Wenders in Wiltshire then over the bridge to Cindy.............

Oi - don't forget me :D - I'm in Wiltshire - about 15 miles from Wendy, 25 miles from the fugees in Gloucester, 29 miles from those in Cheltenham and Mrs Chicken in Bristol :) .

Not sure how close I am to Snow, Helen or Ange, who I think all live in my neck of the woods :unsure:

Forgot there is more than one Mel :wacko: :wacko: Mel aka Melissa aka Roly&Snoopy's mum :biggrin:

Actually Mrs. D, we are closer than the dirty chicken as you would go across Chepstow to us and not via the bridge (unless you want to pay £5.30) :flowers:

i also forgot koshka, who would be between me and thee :)

Think Redditchlady Kazz is 2 towns away from Kidderminster, and Mich Coutanche can't be far either. Anyone else close?

I am in Rubery J4/ M5. Where are you Roz?

When I am in Gloucestershire (North) I have Koshka about 6 miles away and when I am in Birmingham (South) there is Safneo and Natpants-each about 3 miles from me but in different directions :rolleyes: Redditchlady Kazz is about 8 miles away :)

:wavey:

I think AbigailJ, Buddyboy, Supafrisk, Alison, Kazz, Safneo, Simikins. That's if I'm widening to include East and West Midlands. :unsure:

I used to live in Coventry and OH still works there. About 30 miles from you. :)