UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I receive the CL in my mod box I'm going to offer an "Alison and Sol Box" in the next auction which may or may not include her (might or might not include me and Sol for that matter) :ph34r_anim: Do you think anyone would dare to bid? :unsure: :laugh:

Laura

My collars and leads arrived today, the canine fashionista's reviewed and everything met with their approval :flowers:

Hamish is now sporting the faux leopardskin, whilst Reggie has the orangey paisley on :)

ETA: Jackysian, Cromwell's collar arrived today, survived an attempt by Ben GSD to eat it, and currently Bruno lurcher is sporting it along with one of Laura's collar, he's a slave to anything golden as he believes he is anointed (or maybe he is just into bling)

Edited by nouggatti

Thank you to Emma (superfrisk) the chess set has just been delivered and it's fab :flowers:

I got the magnets from Jackysian who was very quick off the mark to send them :flowers:

Just waiting for a book now but I am sure I saw a post (by Rumpole I think :unsure: ) that said it was being posted over the weekend :)

311 -1GB Memory Card -Akitas (recieved with thanks)

216 -Doggy Fridge Magnet -Heva (recieved with thanks)

245 -Dunlop Tyres Van -JulieC (recieved with thanks)

85 -Thomas Blanket -Melp (recieved with thanks)

163 -Doggy T-Shirt Large -Muckyhen (recieved with thanks)

298 -Pay Day Board Game-Tegk68 (recieved with thanks)

10 -Devil Wears Prada -Wendbert (recieved with thanks)

All my items recieved safely and with great thanks .

Thanks for a great auction :GroupHug: