UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Two Old Ladies

ranirottie

two lovely old ladies came this morning,both very smelly and very scared. They belonged to an old man who went senile then died and have been neglected. The brown one is slightly less timid but the brown and white is rigid with fear,poor little loves.

twoirisholdiesmarch272008003.jpg

twoirisholdiesmarch272008002.jpg

They have been out to the toilet (altho one pooed all over my car) and are now tucked up next to the radiator with food and water. I am going to leave them to relax for a little while.x

we are making progress. I have bathed the white/brown one and cuddled her in a big towel till she relaxed a bit,then I sat on the big dog bed with them for ages feeding them tiny bits of ham. They are beginning to trust me a little while I sit still but boy are they scared when you move!! :(

I need names for them so can anyone think of anything appropriate for two gentle old ladies? All contributions welcome. x

I have been up since the crack of dawn sitting on the dog bed and I actually nodded off. How sad is that! :laugh: Polly will now let me stroke her without freezing and pushy Peggy climbs on my lap and nudges me to make me stroke her! but they still both run when I stand up but we are getting there. x

you may regret asking for more pics :laugh: but I am pleased with these. Polly is now following me around and no longer "quite" freezes when I touch her, Peggy will follow me with a waggy tail but still runs if I move too quickly. So more progress. :)

Polly in front and Peggy behind, waiting for more ham.

PeggyandPollymarch282008006.jpg

Polly

PeggyandPollymarch282008003.jpg

Peggy,I love her one ear up and one down,she loves a cuddle.

PeggyandPollymarch282008008.jpg

both,excuse the state of my kitchen :(

PeggyandPollymarch282008004.jpg