UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

:( they are forecasting rain for saturday.x

Well it is the weekend for Glastonbury, Wimbledon has started, and it will be the start of the Royal Show in Coventry which is often a washout. On the plus side there are some people (can't remember who) who are doing a sun dance for the weekend. Should be fun whatever :biggrin:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it has rained for both the other camps we did so why change it. Once you have had a few bevvies it doesnt really matter! :laugh:

We are taking the toy box for the kids. It has swing ball, bowls, boombats and balls,chuck the horse shoe and giant snakes and ladders, plus a couple of other things. Drunken adults are allowed to play. x :laugh:

Naaaa I use metcheck and that says' it'll be dry,when that says rain I'll switch to BBC :biggrin:

Metcheck is a definite improvement on the BBC weather forecast :rolleyes: I'll watch that one for now :laugh:

Ranirottie - chuck the horse shoe sounds a little bit dangerous for the children :unsure: :laugh:

My daughter is suggesting we do welly wanging - we'll probably all have a pair with us :laugh:

rufus the wonderdog, dont worry, the horseshoes are brightly coloured plastic, all the games are eespecially for kids :laugh: we always seem to have at least two of the grandkids with us every time we go away so a toy box is a must!

I checked the weather again this morning and it now says cloudy but dry Friday and Saturday but rain on Sunday!! :wacko: I think they know about as much as I do!! x

Oooh star - I couldn't find a photo at all but all the shops I've been in have them right at the front in the promotion area.They are square about 8-9" high with a handle and a long tube inside and a solar charger on the top,they'd look lovely hanging up in my garden if you can find a couple. One branch had sold out of them all,others had just black and white left.

Oh and they are £5.00 each.

Went to a different B&Q this morning and managed to get you another one so I have 2 for you now :)