UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Very Proud Of My Dog

Lydford

spike004.jpg">spike001.jpg

Right have figured out how to put a photo on (thanks for the advice Peachy)

Here is my clever lad Spike on Christmas day - isn't he lovely - well he is to me!

(If anyone is interested in becoming a volunteer speaker for the Blue Cross, have a look on their website - the idea is that you speak to under 12's about animal care and how to treat animals - hopefully getting the next generation to cut down on allowing animals to end up in rescue centres in the future.)

P.S. The leg in the photo belongs to my husband - don't want you all to think that i have extremely hairy legs!!!!

spike004.jpg">spike001.jpg

Right have figured out how to put a photo on (thanks for the advice Peachy)

Here is my clever lad Spike on Christmas day - isn't he lovely - well he is to me!

(If anyone is interested in becoming a volunteer speaker for the Blue Cross, have a look on their website - the idea is that you speak to under 12's about animal care and how to treat animals - hopefully getting the next generation to cut down on allowing animals to end up in rescue centres in the future.)

P.S. The leg in the photo belongs to my husband - don't want you all to think that i have extremely hairy legs!!!!

He's a lovely boy :wub: