UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Are You Obsessed ............

taylor

ok i'm probably the odd one out here because nope im not obsessed with them. I dont know any of the gotcha days, although i know which month they all arrived. Im in the fortunate situation where someone has to be here 24/7 so they never ever spend time alone, but if i am not here, they are fussed just as much by my manager, and 3 days a week they all spend most of the day with my mum.

I love them all to bits, there isnt a limit to what i would spend on any of them if they were ill, and they all get spoiled by way of toys, beds, treats, food etc but when i take time out from work it means i take time out from my dogs too. We miss each other when im not about but we all enjoy getting together again when i come back

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to add, you know when you look at them and they give you that "you are my world" look back?? Just had that with Jack and the love for him completely overwhelms me so much so that I end up dancing around with him crooning at him that I looooooooooooove him so so sooooooo much ......................... he loves it ... honest! :laugh:

Edited by sparkle

Just had to add, you know when you look at them and they give you that "you are my world" look back?? Just had that with Jack and the love for him completely overwhelms me so much so that I end up dancing around with him crooning at him that I looooooooooooove him so so sooooooo much ......................... he loves it ... honest! :laugh:

Brilliant :laugh:

I sing to my dogs :rolleyes: mostly the chorus of You Are My Sunshine. They have loads of nicknames, Rudi is mostly Woogie ('cos that how he says it, his girlfriend does too when she emails him yub yekkers) Koda is Kogi Bear and I talk to them quite a bit, which is fine until I'm outside in the garden or something and realise other people can hear me :laugh: :laugh:

Am I obsessed? Errrr yes :rolleyes:

Do I care whether anyone thinks if it's normal? Errrr nope! :)

I'm also the one who suffers SA in this household, I've got Mal and Kiera's photos on my desk and I will look at them during the day and miss them terribly.

I hardly ever go out and that's just fine with me, I'd much rather spend the day out and about with Mal and Kiera - and the evenings on here talking about them while they are asleep on the sofa or in bed :) If I ever get to meet someone who could potentially be an OH they'd have to be prepared to take 3rd place .... nd I doubt it I'll ever meet anyone who would be happy with that. On the other hand, I'd totally understand it if I'd come 3rd after someone's 2 animals, be they dogs, cats or hamsters :)

Yeap definately obsessed!!! I worry about leaving them when I work, I worry about leaving them at the weekends when I go to Kane (my other obsession!!) I don't go out on a week day evening because I've left them already in the day!!!

Pretty much all I talk about are the dogs and the horses, my wall calender is pictures of the dogs and the horses!!! My social life 99% involves either the dogs and the horses (or both at times!!). I've made the bestest friends because of them, and for that I'm forever grateful.

I adore them, each and everyone of them. They all have their own unique characters and even though I spend all my money on them and go without myself I just couldn't imagine life without them around.

Oh yes I do sing to them as well!!! Of course they have nicknames...and when I leave the house, I kiss each one on the head and tell them I love them!! :laugh: :rolleyes:

I had bad separation anxiety when I had Lucy. I hated being away from her. One pal used to say we were joined at the hip. :wub:

Lottie is different. If I want to go out she goes to my pal who has Scooby and has a whale of a time. Don't think she misses me at all. TBH. I don't think we have been together long enough to have the bond I had with Lucy. She is my mad wee pal, where as Lucy was my soul mate.

We'll get there eventually. Just need a few more adventures under our belt. :wink: Don't get me wrong. I love the mad wee muppet, just in a different way.

Lucy was Lucy and I miss her terribly still. :wub: :mecry: :wub: :mecry:

Yep totally and uttally obsessed :laugh:

Bought one dog a coat yesterday and the other looked :( so have bought another one as i didn't like her little sad face and would hate to think i made her feel sad.

My parents think i'm totally mad and say i think more of my dogs than my son. I even talk about them in my sleep and once patted OH on his head and said good boy :laugh: :laugh:

i love my dogs more than life it self and would do anything for then :)

I woke up this morning with my arms wrapped tight around a little terrier , he had his head on the pillow next to me we were facing each other and his front legs were wrapped around me like arms ..... That is really quite scary :biglove:

Even scarier it I would certainly not appreciate any man trying to take his place as my sleeping partner :laugh:

I woke up this morning with my arms wrapped tight around a little terrier , he had his head on the pillow next to me we were facing each other and his front legs were wrapped around me like arms ..... That is really quite scary :biglove: Even scarier it I would certainly not appreciate any man trying to take his place as my sleeping partner :laugh:

That is not scary it is lovely. :wub:

And ditto about the bloke.

what a lovely topic :)

I join you all in what you are saying about being obsessed about your dogs .... i treat them like they are one of my children

although at the moment I don't have dogs of my own, I am fostering, and after just 10days I became so attached to Scooby but he left today to go to Michelle's before his forever home is ready, and I shed a tear !!