UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For Snatch Please - Update P8

staffymad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy - this will sound cynical but you know I don;t mean it that way.... thank goodness they are just digging out as much as possible. I know it will probably grow back, but in view of Snatch's health and the fact he has beaten the odds so many times already I am very relieved.... and at his age it is best not to tempt fate too many times!!

We will save our worries until he is 20 and has to have it dug out again!

Cindy - this will sound cynical but you know I don;t mean it that way.... thank goodness they are just digging out as much as possible. I know it will probably grow back, but in view of Snatch's health and the fact he has beaten the odds so many times already I am very relieved.... and at his age it is best not to tempt fate too many times!!

We will save our worries until he is 20 and has to have it dug out again!

I know what you mean, no worries. :flowers:

Snatch is home :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Ruby came running up to the car when I opened the boot to lift him out all tails and grins and he did the same.

He has 2 stitches and they removed as much as they could from the lump under local anastaetic. He sports a bandage which needs changing every 2 days and he is due back for a check up on Tuesday. he has to take it easy for a couple of days but then he should be ok to do running around and being a oldie loonie again (just got to keep it dry).

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes on and off the board :flowers: :flowers:

I know this is only temp, but at least it won't bother him for the next few months as he is only truly happy when outside running due to his dementia.

Cindy :biggrin: