For Anne And Martin

incapuppy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she does like to get to the port a bit early does Jo :laugh:

Oi!! :laugh: :laugh:

She's there! Arrived there at about 10 ish last night, and I arrived back in Sunderland an hour ago.

I'm so exhausted, going to go and work out how many miles I've driven and how much (little!) sleep I've had!!

If I learned one thing from this journey, it's that whoever plans the roads in Holland needs to lay off the cannabis!

Oi!! :laugh: :laugh:

She's there! Arrived there at about 10 ish last night, and I arrived back in Sunderland an hour ago.

I'm so exhausted, going to go and work out how many miles I've driven and how much (little!) sleep I've had!!

If I learned one thing from this journey, it's that whoever plans the roads in Holland needs to lay off the cannabis!

LOL - warned y' about Holland :biggrin:

JoC is the biggest star - she was sooooooooo tired. as was anne. we was all a bit numb yesterday!!!!

but dogs had a nice walkies and dogs and cats loves their new home and have settled in nicely.

anne even has a job interview monday morning for local kennel/cattery run by the dog trainer that won The Underdog Show.

oh, the last 24 hours in DK, the toilet exploded a river at 1am!

LOL - warned y' about Holland :biggrin:

JoC is the biggest star - she was sooooooooo tired. as was anne. we was all a bit numb yesterday!!!!

but dogs had a nice walkies and dogs and cats loves their new home and have settled in nicely.

anne even has a job interview monday morning for local kennel/cattery run by the dog trainer that won The Underdog Show.

So glad you made it safe to Uk Anne with all the doglets.

I am dead chuffed about you getting an interview with Steve Mann, he is a fab trainer.

Many good wishes for your interview!

Lindsay

xxx