UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Have Collar And Lead...

EGAR

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me luffs Scoobie :wub: :wub: :wub: When he arrives in Blighty I'd be grateful if somebody could cat test him :ph34r_anim:

:ohmy: OK, but it is now both Scooby and Brad who are coming over as they have become rather attached to each other and it would be a shame if we would split them up :wub:

We shall keep you posted :)

Scooby will travel alone :( as Brad is sick. He has been seen by a vet today and he is on AB and very weak. He drinks water so he is not dehydrated but he cannot travel like this :unsure:. So Scooby will have to travel alone and Brad will join him later when his illness has passed :(. Scooby was also checked by the vet today and got a clean bill of health.

I am so very sorry :(.

Scooby will eat anything, he is like a hoover.

Scooby will travel alone :( as Brad is sick. He has been seen by a vet today and he is on AB and very weak. He drinks water so he is not dehydrated but he cannot travel like this :unsure: . So Scooby will have to travel alone and Brad will join him later when his illness has passed :( . Scooby was also checked by the vet today and got a clean bill of health.

I am so very sorry :( .

oh sarah i miss heard you and called Brad Fred, Staffy mad will now think i'm mad :laugh:

every thing crossed for brad :flowers:

Was really sorry to hear from Cindy yesterday that Brad is not well.

Big cuddles for him :GroupHug:

and wishing him a speedy recovery

Looking forward to meeting Scooby tomorrow morning .... at the moment it looks like it will be about 5.30am !!

Thanks re. the food. I will try him on the food I already have in then.

Scooby will travel alone :( as Brad is sick. He has been seen by a vet today and he is on AB and very weak. He drinks water so he is not dehydrated but he cannot travel like this :unsure:. So Scooby will have to travel alone and Brad will join him later when his illness has passed :(. Scooby was also checked by the vet today and got a clean bill of health.

I am so very sorry :(.

I am praying that he will pick up soon Sarah :GroupHug: His space is free when he needs it ok? :flowers:

oh sarah i miss heard you and called Brad Fred, Staffy mad will now think i'm mad :laugh:

every thing crossed for brad :flowers:

Don't worry, I am just as mad as you as I knew who you were talking about :rolleyes: :laugh: