UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oh Look Its The Rescue Police....

Pingu

cartman_cop.jpg

or rather ooh look its NOT the rescue police.

cartman_cop.jpg

I am very aware that sometimes people don't like each other. I know hard to believe isn’t it? I was a bit shocked to discover this. I was even more shocked to find out that some organisations don’t like each other... I had a good sit down and a Jaffa cake after finding that one out I can tell you.

Here at chateaux Refuge we are not the Rescue Police... Nor are we a bulletin board version of ACAS, Relate, guidance counselling or a boxing promoter... (When it comes to looking at disputes between people on the board or organisations)

We are not here to judge what constitutes "best practice" with regards to rescue or to arbitrate between warring factions. If you dislike someone that much then place them on ignore.

So please remember this and keep any interpersonal or interorganisational stuff off the boards.

Any future "spat" threads will cease to be... shuffle off their mortal coils... etc etc etc.

Initially warnings will be given.. then temp bans... then its milk monitor time.

Edited by Pingu
  • Like 2

Pingu I want to know where you got pic of me in uniform Lol :biggrin:

mrs diesildog sent it to me...

mind you some of the ones involving the truncheon, an avocado and the cactus really should have stayed private....

:)

Edited by Pingu

:unsure: Again, Im blissfully unaware of any "Im breaking friends wiv yoo, I am!!" Threads.

But Pingu, this is for you... :GroupHug: ....for having to do this, and for the way you handle theses silly but sometimes very hurtfull episodes.

I ate a Jaffa-cake in your Honour. Full-moon, Half-moon , then Total Eclipse!! I even did "The Voice" :D

bebe