UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Sad

sallyandyoyosmum

Sundae, our 14 yr old collie x, who I had since I was 11, went to the bridge yesterday, at 1.45pm, just as the sky darkened and the rain fell.......but after she was sleeping forever, the sun shone through - I like to think it was her making her way to heaven.

Sundae, I love you, miss you forever, but now you can run again like you used to before your muscles wasted away, and know you are happy at the bridge. Hope Belle and Ally have found you

I will always love you and never forget you. I can't believe we will never cuddle again

But I know you have your strength back, and that's a nice image - now you are watching over me and giving me the strength to get through this.

R.I.P beautiful Sundae :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much for the words of comfort. It's nice to have a place where people understand how it feels.

I am so sorry to everyone else who has gone through this recently, and my thoughts are with you all :GroupHug: You can prepare yourself as much as you like, but you never really can be ready.

I am so sad right now, at least I have my other three to look after me!! My husband asked me if we should have dogs, if I will get so upset when this happens, but to me that's daft - because the good times far outweigh the bad, and at least I have 14 years of happy happy memories.

I just cried at work because her picture is my screensaver!!

Hugs to everyone xxxx