UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello! :)

silke

So I've finally got round to creating an account here :rolleyes:

Some of you know me already - others may have seen my two foster dogs on the OC website: lovely Meg, who got rehomed last week (http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=3118), and gorgeous Sparky, who was with me for around 4 months last spring (http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=1688)

I heard from Meg's new owner yesterday and she's doing very well :biggrin:

Hello Silke! Hope you are OK.

I'm really pleased to hear that Meg is doing well. I hope you aren't missing her too much now. :GroupHug:

Looking forward to seeing the video of your next foster dog. I think we need to twist the arms of a few more foster carers to make videos of their OC dogs too. :wink:

Tracey has promised a video of Jack Springer. She even went out and bought a video camera especially - I think that's dedication above and beyond the call of duty though! :laugh:

Tracey has promised a video of Jack Springer. She even went out and bought a video camera especially - I think that's dedication above and beyond the call of duty though! :laugh:

:rolleyes: It already sounds like Tracey may be one to join Fee in the 'norty fosterers' corner to me :wink: Cindy have you told her to "step away from the foster" dog yet? :unsure:

Edited by Ian

Hi Silke! Great to see you on here at last, you'll enjoy all the chat :biggrin:

Yes, we've tested it out this morning but Jack isn't anywhere near as energetic as Meg, so not much to video. I'm thinking of recording him sleeping so you can hear him snoring :laugh: and perhaps I'll record him eating as that seems to be his fave thing :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: It already sounds like Tracey may be one to join Fee in the 'norty fosterers' corner to me :wink: Cindy have you told her to "step away from the foster" dog yet? :unsure:

Stop tempting me Ian :mad: I hadn't even thought about failing until you mentioned it. But he is very cute :wub: :laugh:

Don't worry Cindy - I won't fail ... yet!

:) Hi and welcome, i think you must be the closest "Oldie" foster home to me :) loved Megs little video, you must miss her already but great news that she has found her forever home. :flowers:

Oh hello :flowers: whereabouts are you? Yes I miss Meg loads but I'm so glad to know she's found such a fantastic new home (and she's still in Edinburgh so I will see her again :) )

Welcome, Loved Megs video...when does the next foster arrive?! :biggrin:

Hopefully very soon... I can't wait, actually!! :rolleyes:

Hello Silke, lovely to see you here :biggrin:

We had the pleasure of handing over a very wriggly Sparky to you in torrential rain just outside Berwick :laugh: I was so pleased to read he found his forever home :wub:

Hi Jules great to "see" you again :biggrin: I'll never forget those first few moments with Sparky - and it really was pouring down with rain!! Hope you are doing well these days :)