UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Events - Help Needed

Peachy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this event Kelly....looks quite a good day and you never know they might even hold the 2009 one in aid of the Oldies Club :biggrin: . (Actually, I can't see which doggy charities this year's show is in aid of so you might be lucky LOL!).

Woofers, Hounds and Mutts Show - 14 Sept 08

Under the 'Exhibitors' tab on the website it says...

"If you wish to have a stall this year, please contact Natalie at [email protected] for more information."

Jo

xx

What about this event Kelly....looks quite a good day and you never know they might even hold the 2009 one in aid of the Oldies Club :biggrin: . (Actually, I can't see which doggy charities this year's show is in aid of so you might be lucky LOL!).

Under the 'Exhibitors' tab on the website it says...

"If you wish to have a stall this year, please contact Natalie at [email protected] for more information."

Jo

xx

Thanks Jo :flowers: Natalie comes on here and I've already been in touch with her. We've got our name down on the list for a registration form :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

8th June Langford Fun Day and Dog Show

A one day extravaganza of all things dog!

Lots of classes - prettiest bitch, best oldie etc etc including a sausage eating race!

Flyball!

Agility!

Lots lots more!

To be held at the Bristol University Veterinary School, Langford, Somerset

Itinerary to follow

Crossposting with permission from TerrierTalk where organiser has posted.If you're interested I can get details of who to contact.I'll probably be going so could help out.

Jo

xx

I have sponsored two classes at this event, one of them being class 2 - golden oldies, as a sponsor I am allowed to give the class a name and I would like to call it 'The Oldies Club' in grateful thanks for everything the Oldies Club has done for me in the past and allowing me to adopt the gorgeous Susie. Can you please tell me who I need to ask to get permission please? ?

If there is anything going on in the Weston super Mare area this year, I am happy to help.

Wish there was some way of getting the Oldies Club publicity on TV, maybe featuring some of the urgent cases - I'm sure there are so many people without access to computers who do not know about Oldies Club but who have great homes/foster homes to offer.

8th June Langford Fun Day and Dog Show

Crossposting with permission from TerrierTalk where organiser has posted.If you're interested I can get details of who to contact.I'll probably be going so could help out.

Thank you :flowers:

I have sponsored two classes at this event, one of them being class 2 - golden oldies, as a sponsor I am allowed to give the class a name and I would like to call it 'The Oldies Club' in grateful thanks for everything the Oldies Club has done for me in the past and allowing me to adopt the gorgeous Susie. Can you please tell me who I need to ask to get permission please? ?

That's really really kind of you, thank you :flowers: How is the lovely Susie? :wub:

If there is anything going on in the Weston super Mare area this year, I am happy to help.

Wish there was some way of getting the Oldies Club publicity on TV, maybe featuring some of the urgent cases - I'm sure there are so many people without access to computers who do not know about Oldies Club but who have great homes/foster homes to offer.

Thank you :flowers: Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll let you know if anything comes up.

I agree that part of the community might not have access to us and we're working on that. In the meantime, putting posters up in local libraries is a great way to access those without internet access. Many older folk, for example, might regularly visit their library to get books, videos or use the internet.

If anyone would like a poster to put in their local library or community centre, then please ask :)

Hi I am in Norfolk and would be happy to trundle along to Notcutts dog day, they always get a good turnout, we also have the Dogs Trust open day at snetterton, shall try n find out when that is.

Happy to lend a hand, just offered to be a fosterer :) and waiting for a home check, so would like to offer any support I can, time always a bit limited but can usually squeeze in one more thing :laugh:

Jules