UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

HLGS Happy Happy Happy Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year has not been a happy one on a perosnal front so I decided to change a few things so:

1. Told husband the marriage waas over and he is now back in Ireland

2. Am divorcing said husband

2. House is up for sale

3. Have a wonderful new man in my life and he's moved in and I have never been happier

4. New man sent me a massive bunch of flowers to work yesterday

I am SOOOOO happy :biggrin:

I was SO happy yesterday!!! Mal, Kiera and me went out for the day and we did a 6 mile walk round Macclesfield forest. If you'd have told me a year ago that Mal would be trotting along happily and only get quite tired towards the end I'd just not have believed you, because last year I didn't think I'd still have him by christmas :( As it is, he's still here and better than ever! :pinkie: :pinkie: :wub: :wub:

Meanwhile Kiera has grown into such a fantastic little girl with (most of the time) great recall - from the very obnoxious teenager that she used to be. She has taught me so much though and I'm so glad to have her as my 'teacher' :wub: :wub:

And last, but definitely not least: Last week I spent some time in Holland, visiting my mum. She is recovering so well, it's absolutely amazing! She's regaining both her appetite and energy all the time, and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before she joins all her sports and social clubs/activities again. Knowing that my mum is doing so well, while I'm all the way over here in the UK, really makes all the difference :)

Walking through the forest in the sun, knowing that all my nearest and dearest are well and happy I could not have been happier myself! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...