UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing more annoying than jobsworths they seem to be everywhere there is one on the BBC foody forum always bitching and sniping but never saying what they really mean GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR she takes it very seriously think she must not be getting any in the bedroom LOL

ETA: having had cards and collars of sanrossscot and elricc cant believe people would'nt pay both the cards and collars are amazing and cheap :)

Edited by meandmy4?

The fact that a recount has been allowed in Zimbabwe, the fact that it took the Dockers to say "no" to a load of arms heading for Zimbabwe and the fact that the worlds leaders STILL look on and do NOTHING.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank you :flowers:

The fact that a recount has been allowed in Zimbabwe, the fact that it took the Dockers to say "no" to a load of arms heading for Zimbabwe and the fact that the worlds leaders STILL look on and do NOTHING.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank you :flowers:

I agree :angry:

A bag of Revels.......with not one single coffee sweetie :angry:

That's not a whinge that's a cause for celebration :laugh: :flowers:

I have to work tomorrow night until about 12 or 1am and I really wanted to go out for a friends birthday, I even bought boots and a dress :glare: stoopid work and a constantly changing rota :dry: :dry:

That's not a whinge that's a cause for celebration :laugh: :flowers:

I have to work tomorrow night until about 12 or 1am and I really wanted to go out for a friends birthday, I even bought boots and a dress :glare: stoopid work and a constantly changing rota :dry: :dry:

Do they still do the coffee sweet in Revels? :)

Do they do a coffee sweet anywhere in anything now?

I'm fed up with feeling so very tired, all of the time :( I know it's stress, but I've got no idea how to deal with it. I don't de-stress when I'm at home, coz all I do is surfing on t'internet, but I feel sh!te when I go away into town or what have ya, because I already spend too much time away from Mal and Kiera for my liking :( Really no idea how to deal with this one, but what I do know is that it's making me feel ill, which stresses me out even more, because I don't want to become a pain in the neck at work for being off sick all the time, and what with being a temp I pay for my hours that I'm off. Really not sure if I've made the right choice after all, but there's no turning back now :(

:laugh:

I'm fed up with feeling so very tired, all of the time :( I know it's stress, but I've got no idea how to deal with it. I don't de-stress when I'm at home, coz all I do is surfing on t'internet, but I feel sh!te when I go away into town or what have ya, because I already spend too much time away from Mal and Kiera for my liking :( Really no idea how to deal with this one, but what I do know is that it's making me feel ill, which stresses me out even more, because I don't want to become a pain in the neck at work for being off sick all the time, and what with being a temp I pay for my hours that I'm off. Really not sure if I've made the right choice after all, but there's no turning back now :(

Billy I've done a fair bit of reading on the GI diet which regulates body sugar for exactly that reasonn (lack of energy), there is a thread on it that I started and I've a book I can send you too to give some insight into it?

If you want it let me know :flowers:

And as for your choice, my personal experience was that it paid off long term ( ( work in IT) but it was a struggle at the time) I think a good diet that gives you more energy at home might help :flowers:

Also Billy do a list of the good and bad in your life and try to balance it out it should help, and once you identify the bad points you can action them :flowers:

*Says she who needs to seriously consider if having a parasite as a partner is worth it, do as I say not as I do* :laugh: It's always so much easier from a third party perspective.

Edited by nouggatti