UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being able to sleep again at the moment. :(

And then getting myself all worked up because I can't sleep - which means I definately can't get to sleep.

I know that feeling :(

Di has now taken over from Peachy in the let's make everyone paranoid stakes. :laugh:

I knew you were all talking about me behind my back :Lurking: :laugh:

Wondering why I left my ex when he was so nice to me :unsure: Will I ever learn? :worried_anim: again

And I'm extra paranoid cos my post about the ex's bunny boiler has gone :unsure: It doesn't look like she's been here (she's been everywhere else) but I tried logging in for him earlier when he was out on the road, and his password wasn't working.

Which gives me the chance to whinge about what an odd day today has been. And I've not slept since at nap at 4pm yesterday afternoon.

I think someone was pming you but i could be wrong but i dont think so cos i thought i read it and probaly did so check your pms

I wondered where that thread had gone too :unsure:

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
I will PM you ,

Same here. Yup, it's started, got woken up at 4 by neighbour's music. I got to get up at 6, gave in at 5.30 and got up. Guess when the music stopped? At 6. :angry: That means I'll be tired and grumpy all day - I can see myself boring you all to tears on this thread today! Thought I'd make the best out of a bad situation and go for a run with Kiera, but it's raining and I don't do outdoors when it's wet. Woe is me :(