UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspired by Wendy, I started Lighter Life at the weekend, am testing out my new ticker :biggrin:

Don't know what I've lost so far, I'm getting unbearable cravings for spag bol - mmmmm, but am coping!

The feeling ill has mainly gone (bit dizzy at the mo but only had one food pack which is stupid) I'm looking forward to my first weigh in because I've stuck to it. I've NEVER looked forward to a weigh in before!

Inspired by Wendy, I started Lighter Life at the weekend, am testing out my new ticker :biggrin:

Don't know what I've lost so far, I'm getting unbearable cravings for spag bol - mmmmm, but am coping!

The feeling ill has mainly gone (bit dizzy at the mo but only had one food pack which is stupid) I'm looking forward to my first weigh in because I've stuck to it. I've NEVER looked forward to a weigh in before!

Go for it! I have done LL and once you get into it it's fine :biggrin: I used to struggle sometimes to have all the packs :)

Nooo, should do Cambridge, its half the price!!!

But anyway, good luck. The weird feelings at the beginning do go away, mine did after the first week. Once you start losing, you will feel so much better - I found I had more energy. Strangely, if I have weekends when I eat normal food now, I feel more tired :wacko:

Nooo, should do Cambridge, its half the price!!!

My mum's paying! She liked the look of LL cos it's got counselling too, and she's of the opinion 'if it costs more it's better' :rolleyes:

She's only paying for the first 2 months tho, might look at CD after that's run out.