UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got weighed today and have lost the pound that I put on over Christmas :)

Did some shopping for Sam too :wink:

My first attempt at slimming world chips was a bit of a failure today :rolleyes: but tasted fine with loads of salt and vinegar anyway :rolleyes: :laugh:

well done on your loss :flowers:

THANK YOU :jumpy: for my fix :ninja:

I make slimming world chips but we make them as potato wedges instead ( with the skins on ) and it really works well

Got weighed today and have lost the pound that I put on over Christmas :)

Did some shopping for Sam too :wink:

My first attempt at slimming world chips was a bit of a failure today :rolleyes: but tasted fine with loads of salt and vinegar anyway :rolleyes: :laugh:

Well done Gemstone :flowers:

And I'm sure Sam will enjoy the shopping you've done for her :laugh:

:pinkie: Julia

keep at it with the chips, they are yummy.... sweet potatoes and parsnips work too, mixed chips :laugh: (dont take so long to cook though) My fave SW meal was chips beans and eg.. yum yum

Keep plodding on Tracey, and well done on the sweetener (cant stand 'em, thank goodness I dont take sugar :rolleyes: )

Well done Gemstone.

I do hope I have congratulated everyone else I should have done, but if not, consider yourself congratulated anyway. :)

Having a wibble at the moment, as weigh in is tomorrow morning!

I’d like to think my trousers are looser, but then think maybe I’m just trying to kid myself as it is far too early to be in that situation!

Was VERY good last night. Wednesday night is baking night, and I managed not to taste anything – but realised that I must normally be dipping into some of the ingredients as I bake, not to mention licking some of the spoons ………………… Just goes to show that you don’t always realise just what you’ve been picking at!

Am going to the Gym again later – just for a total of around 20-25 minutes on various pieces of equipment, but hopefully everything will help.

Wibble-wobble.

Mrs B :wavey:

I have added a tracker thingy as my signature with my loss to date on , was that the sort of thing you were thinking of when you said seeing how people were doing ?

if anyone wants a tracker thingy click on my tracker thingy and it should direct you to the website that does them

Slightly less Fat Squiggs :biggrin:

Mrs B :wavey:

I have added a tracker thingy as my signature with my loss to date on , was that the sort of thing you were thinking of when you said seeing how people were doing ?

if anyone wants a tracker thingy click on my tracker thingy and it should direct you to the website that does them

Slightly less Fat Squiggs :biggrin:

Ooooh errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This is scarily technical for an OAP like me.

Question is, do I have this anywhere near right ............... ?

Testing, testing ............